Confused??..Help

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
Okay so last weekend on saturday i started spotting, and that lasted till tuesday and that i was bleeding till yesterday. I dont have anymore bleeding now and af usually last for about 7 to 8 days for me...so kinda abnormal.

So the thing is my boobs are totally killing me, i mean like so bad! i've never had this before except after i had my kids...

Can your boos hurt when af is over? Does anyone ever get this?
Im just curious if the abnormal period and boobs sore could mean something else? Probly not but just wanted to see what you girls thought.

I dont know how i could be preggo with the bleeding i had, casue for three days it was a heavy and good amount.

Any advice would be great! Thanks ladies!!!:hug:

Have you taken any more tests? Some women get their periods in the beginning of their pregnancies... my mom bled with all three of us kids.

I've heard of sore boobs before and during period, but not after..... but you never know. I've had a lot of spotting/unexplained bleeding over the years (endo) and doctors would also say: "You're not pregnant, are you?" (long before I was TTC). As while you can't technically get AF if you're preg, you can get bleeding that is very similar. Why don't you take a test to put your mind at rest :)

I, too, have never heard of sore boobs after AF. Maybe take another hpt just to be sure? Like Jersey said, some women still have their periods during pregnancy.

Last test i took was september 18th and it was negative. I just assumed that this bleeding was af, but idk about the sore boobs. They hurt sooo bad.:(
I had blood work done on thursday by my ob and one test included a HCG so i will wait to see what the results are. Not going to get my hopes up. Maybe they are growing..hope not! hehe

Thanks ladies

iam 5dpo now and my lmp was very short and light and my boobs have been really soe sins about cd14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->