Confused. Help.

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
How long after Ovulation should Implantation bleeding occur and what is it like?
Also how long should it last?

Usually 7-14 days after ovulation is when implantation would typically take place. Its is normally like very light spotting, pink or brown. And would only last a day or 2. But not everyone has implantation bleeding, I didnt with No1!

...I think this is right!

I am 5 days late, got what i thought was IB about a week or maybe just over a week after I should have ovulated. Only lasted a few hours but today and yest i have been getting brown blood mixed in with discharge, only when i wipe (sorry tmi).
Took a test this morning and said neg, not even a maybe line. ;(

Any red discharge at all Jem? Are you cycles usually pretty regular?

no red blood at all. Which is very strange usually i am in loads of pain and so heavy i cant really leave the house for long.
My periods have been the 27th of every month for over a year now.

I would def be thinking pregnant if i were you. You may not have enough hcg to show up yet??? I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Not going to get my hopes up but I hopes so lol.
Would be the best way to brighten up a pretty shitty year :)
When do you reckon i should retest?

I would give it about three days...if you can hold out that long!!! :)

I am in the same boat except the latest AF is every been will be tomorrow (been tracking for about a year. I had 2 instances of brown discharge and now nothing. I am thinking I am going to start tomorrow but have told hubby that if I don't start by friday I will retest. I took a FRER on sunday but showed negative so IDK ...it really is doing my head in as my periods usually start with reddish pink.

Think the witch is playing tricks on us this month.
Will go to docs on thursday and ask her about it. I will try hold out a few more days ;)

xx

Still the same :(
Going to docs tomoro to see whats going on.
If this is just afr messing with me then id rather her just show her face and let me get on with it, had enough dissapointment.

Good luck at the doctors!!! Let us know how it goes Jem!

Well went to doctors and she said because i got a bfn I should consider the brown doscharge im getting as my af.
But tbh I cant because my afs are not painless and light, never have been since i was 14, even on the pill they were torture.
I guess maybe i dont want to accept i got af. :(
Had my first bloods taken though for my ovulation test, which the cow cut me when pulling out the needle.
I thought it hurt a bit more than usual when she pulled it out and when i checked after leaving there is a 1cm cut where she drew blood.
Didnt like that doctor, deffo gonna only deal with my nice doctor from now on.

Looks like im out this month. :(

:hugs:Im sorry Jem. You have to be soooo frustrated. Its not fair that just when we need our bodies to be predictable as usual, they go haywire. I have gone from a very regular 28 day cycle to a mess over the last 8 months. I never know when to expect anything now. AF, OV, nothing is regulated.

I would be doubtful too if I were you. RED blood means af. Not BROWN. The doc you saw today sounds horrid. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->