Confused & i really need some advice!!!

dream2reality

Reaction score
Ok im just finishing my period which went from december 28th - and now it is almost fully stopping. i did some pregnancy tests today which were all negative! but i am experiencing really really bad nausea, and yesterday it was so bad that all i could do was lay down on my couch!! its not as bad today but i still feel unwell/ nauseous at times.... and a week ago i thought i had a virus koz i was feeling really sick/ nausea/heavy body feeling... then for the rest of the week i had an upset stomach and diarrhea... i really feel like i could be pregnant but its not yet detecting on a hpt koz i have never in my life felt so nauseous--- and its to the point where i cant handle the feeling sometimes!!... do any of u have some insight into what could be happening to me? i am gonna have a hcg blood test done asap/ the week coming to check for pregnancy! has this kind of scenario ever occurred to any1... where the hpt doesnt show positive even though u r getting morning sickness?

TIA :kiss:

It could just be a virus or bug, sounds very unlikely you are pregnant if you have just finished your period. But worth a blood test to check. Hope you feel better. I had diarrhea Last week n upset tummy n still today I feel nauseous now n again but I doubt its pregnancy related x

Also usually sickness and nausea with pregnancy comes n n off in waves not usually to the point you feel so ill x

Agreed with the above poster, sorry to say you've probably just fallen ill :( hope it passes soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->