Confused / I'm I Being Crazy?!

daydreamer_

Reaction score
Hi All,

Total newbie to B&B; hoping some of you lovely ladies can share some of your experiences and wisdom :hugs:

So, my boyfriend and I have been together a very long time and thus we're not actively trying but would very much welcome a little baba :) we DTD early hours of Friday night after some hectic celebrations (I think it may have been around 3/4am) we weren't too bothered about protection and so went about business as usual, normally he would pull out but and he's certain he has done so this time. However, I'm not sure I totally believe him he has been reliable in the past but there is something about this time that's got me spooked.

This timing would have been CD9/10 for me after a short 3 day period (standard for me) I'm not sure when I ovulate as I haven't been paying attention.

It's now CD16 and my gums have been killing me since Tuesday, like really really badly it's almost unbearable at times. Also, on Tuesday (CD13) I noticed that I had what I assume to be very free flowing discharge/CM (son tmi) I'm also really tired, getting good sleeps throughout the nights but still could go for mid-evening naps. I also had a very very mild dose of heartburn that lasted may 2-3 mins on Tuesday and have read this is often associated with ovulation?

Totally clueless with all this stuff any advice/thoughts/similar experiences would be very much appreciated. Now isn't totally the right time to be pregnant for me but would still be delighted - how possible do you think this is? It's contsant the gum pain that has sent my brain into overdrive!! (no bleeding gums btw).

Thank you all in advance :) :kiss::kiss::kiss:

That's very interesting... I've read about gum issues happening during early pregnancy. Have you tested at all? When is your next AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->