confused? is there a slight chance i cud b pg (even though im prob not)

MrsRNI

mum of 1 and pg#2
Reaction score
Hi ladies its been a while since I've done this, but im just so confused I don't know what my body is trying to tell me.

I had my period April 24th-April 26th not sure which of these days it was had my normal flow of 5days and all my usual af symptoms, me an oh dtd 5th and 6th may which was rite around ovulation time. The wk after this I was very crampy and moody I don't normally get these even when I have af. My next af wud have been due either 22nd-24th may didn't appear took hpt all negative, af decided to show up on tue 28th so either 6days late or 4days late which im never late even after my mmc I went back to normal periods.

Anyway when af showed up it lasted for 1 and a bit days and was very light, my af is normally 5days and very heavy except for its last day. There was no normal clots and it didn't flow heavy like normal af.

So what time trying to ask U ladies and sorry its taken this long is, cud I poss b pg even after getting negatives before af as ever since last monday 3rd June I've been feeling very nauseous, very tired a bit emotional and moody and my appetite is rubbish even tho I love my food plus I feel like my mouth has a rotten taste even after I brush my teeth.

Sorry for the long post plz help

the only way to know is to test. it's possible but the odds would say no x

Looks like you just had a "wonky" cycle, which can easily happen to even a person with the most "regular" cycles. I would also say you probably aren't, but if you really think so than take a test. If this one also says negative, than no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->