Confused little Angel80

angel80

Reaction score
Hello all, and hope you had a good Christmas.

I have been about on this forum for just over a year now,
mainly just in the background reading all the threads.

A bit of history of me.
Had first son 2000, had miscarrage 2002, had second son 2003
and was sterilised 2004 ( biggest mistake of my life)
my marriage ending a couple of years ago and me and
my new man have been together for nearly 2 years now.
and really want a baby has he doesnt have any.

I have already been through a phantom pregnacy at the beginning of the year. and it was horrible. its amazing what tricks your body and mind
can do to you. this made us want a baby even more,
so we have started to save for a reversal. £3.500 is a lot to find...
and we keep hoping and praying that by some magical way i
fall pregnant naturally...

Anyways back to my problem.
I had my last period on either the 1st dec or the 8th stupid i dont know,
but we have been so busy, i forgot to note it down but i do know it wasnt
like normal very light and only for a couple of days
( normally i am at least 5 days)

On the 19th Dec me and other half made love and he made a comment about my cm (sorry tmi) and i made the joke, well if i could fall pregnant, tonight
would have been the night because i was ovulating, i knew this because earlier that day i had the stabbing pain like i do everymonth on ovulation day and incresed cm like jelly.. hot flushes etc.. nothing else was said about it..

Then next morning i work to a dull ache inside, thought it might have been just from the night before activites, tried to ignore it.. by that evening it was a lot stronger. i started making a mental note what was going on.

So 20th Dec ~ dull aches in womb area. ~ got stronger as evening come.

21st ~ Dull ache still there. enough for me to notice it all day.

22 nd dec ~ A little stronger like more cramps ~ muzzy head, i couldnt get rid off..

23rd Dec ~ More cramps, more watery cm, boobs a little sore on and off..

24th ~ More cramping all day, so sleepy it was unreal, even my mum noticed how rough i looked.. and i felt pretty sick all day.. This got me me thinking and for some mad reason, I got other half to get me a test, it come up as bfn.. on looking back it was a waste of time, even
if i was it would have been way to early..

25th Dec ~ hungrey, well it hit me, all i wanted to do was eat.. it was crazy, normally i have one snack at lunch and then my dinner at night.. so for me to want food all the time is really not me and once again my mum notice this.. feeling sick was there on and off all day but felt better once i had eaten something.. crampings were still there... and was in bed, asleep by 10,
just couldnt stay awake anymore.. thats really not like me.. normally i am up until 1-2..

26th ~ Dec Much stronger cramps on waking.. boobs hurt if they were pressed.. ( when having a cuddle with other half) still was very hungrey,
sleepy and feeling sick.. but was eating like crazy.. very bloated.. was in bed by 10 pm again

27th dec ( today) woke in the night to go for wee ( I never do that )
Cramps still there.. Bloated like a balloon, muzzy head..

So as you can see this is all a little confusing. Any advice would be great.
There was one ladie on here I can remember her name but she has not long had her bfp and her sypmtoms were just like mine..

So could this be my mind playing games again, or .................. ( cant even bring myself to say/type it)

Look forward to your replies and so sorry for the long message.. just had to get it off my chest.. Dont really have anyone to talk to about it..

I'd say take a test! I've seen so many tubels fail it's not funny!

Take a test. I would go to the doc and find out what is going on. Fx'd for you x

Hi Angel80, thanks for sharing your story. I came off BCP recently in late August after being on it for well over a decade and I too had a phantom pregnancy, it is amazing what your body does- i heard BCP withdrawl is similar to pregnancy symptoms.
it sounds promising with your symptoms, but you wont know for sure until you tested. that being said if you only o'd on the 19th it still might be too early. (only a few women can test super early and get a positive)
fx'd for you hon, i hope the reversal happens for you soon, but until then you never know it could happen naturally
hugs,

Well I did a test a little while ago, it was bfn
I was out shopping and nearly passed in shop, I only ever get that when i have been pregnant in the past.. So i gave in and bought some superdrug early tests ( there on offer the moment) so did one and got another one spare..
My lower back been really hurting today and got like raw egg cm.. which is unlike me..
I know it was too early to test.. and wasnt suprised by the bfn..
I cant get a doctor appointment until the new year.. they said they wouldnt see me unless, i has my postive test as they are running small clinic over the xmas new year period...
So i still have all the above signs.. but i work out still only about 10 dpo..
Tried to talk to my half about it and think he has lost faith in me saying i feel pregnant, its driving me nuts that no one belives me.... :cry:

Hi angel80

I've just come across your thread and had a read, i've recently been through a tubal reversal and currently in our first cycle of TTC

From the dates of your last period, you're either a few days late or due in a few days so I'd try and relax and wait until next Monday and if you've still no AF either test again or get in to see the doctor.

When I was waiting for my TR i actually skipped a period completely and was convinced I was pregnant, I wasn't, and the doctor could only put it down to the stress of my impending surgery as it's very rare for tubes to heal, especially if they were cut like mine were.

I know from experience what the waiting can do to you, especially as it has to happen before you can even start to TTC.

I wish you all the luck in the world and really hope everything goes exactly as you want it to :)

Hiya
I only had the clips put on because of my age, they never cut or tied them...

I have started back at work today thinking it would take my mind of things, but my backache is still there, cramping has been here now since 1pdo and went to the loo earlier and had lots of creamy cm ( tmi).. this is driving me buts..... Grrrrr......

Well if you need support or someone to chat to i'll be around :)

I won't even try and give you advice on taking your mind off it all, because it's near on impossible to do so!

Well if you need support or someone to chat to i'll be around :)

I won't even try and give you advice on taking your mind off it all, because it's near on impossible to do so!

Awww thank you.. I am really lacking in people to talk to.

Update: and this is going sound stupid, but for all the ladies who have already given birth i think they may know what i am on about..

you know just before the birth and you feel very heavy, dragging feeling and cramps.. this is whats happening and been going on for about an hour now, dont know what to with myself..

I had that a few days ago! Was sure my AF was just arriving early, but it's not so far.

Sooner you can get in to see the doctor the better!

Yeah i know, Cant get doctors appointment until new year, its a real pain, they will only see me if i have a positive test and take it in with me.. I really hate my doctor as well..
Feeling a little better now.. Me and other half work from home and every five minutes he asking me if i am ok, I think its all a little to confusing for him..

How you feeling now?

it's good you have a supportive partner :)

I'm actually feeling absolutely fine today, AF due today or tomorrow but no signs of her yet! fingers crossed she's not going to this month.

Aww fingers crossed for you? When are you going to test if af doesnt arrive..

Thanks!

I've already done a couple of tests, one BFN and the other was a duff one. There's now no tests in the house and i'm planning on keeping it that way for at least another 2 days!

I'm not concerned about the BFN as I never tested well with the other pregnancies and i know i definitely did several with the first and didn't get a positive test until i was 6 weeks gone.

If AF doesn't arrive before Thursday morning I'll be off to the shop to buy some more!

Just read your thread. Hope this is it. I'm excited to see how things turn out for you. Good luck, hun. Your symptoms do sound promising, but as you know, our minds can play some very cruel tricks.

Fx'd for you!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I've already done a couple of tests, one BFN and the other was a duff one. There's now no tests in the house and i'm planning on keeping it that way for at least another 2 days!

I'm not concerned about the BFN as I never tested well with the other pregnancies and i know i definitely did several with the first and didn't get a positive test until i was 6 weeks gone.

If AF doesn't arrive before Thursday morning I'll be off to the shop to buy some more!

That sounds promising, lets hope af stays away for us both...

@ lovepeacebaby yes i know the mind can be such a horrible thing at times, i just feel different this time.. who knows.. all just a waiting game...

Still no sign of af, was due either yesturday or today , did a test yesturday and it was a bfn, it was one of the superdrug early ones..
still getting cramping, lower back pain and feeling sick.. boobs have also become a little tender and i am still very bloated, my nine year old son even ask me if i was having a baby.. nearly made me cry as my belly is very rounded. :cry:
Guess all i to do is relax and my af will come in its own time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->