Confused... need help from tempers please!

missi1717

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else experienced this, especially those who temp (confirm ovulation)
Loooooong story short....
My cycles are typically 29-30 days.
I have very heavy periods (soak a super +tampon and pad within an hour... sometimes even minutes. This usually lasts for 2-3 days and then the flow is pretty normal for the remaining 4-5 days.
This month however I had a very light period... only med bleeding for 2 days then light for 2.... that was it... very odd for me.

Would I then ovulate early?
I was only able to bd CD 10 and 13 (at night) ... CD 13 I had also experienced bad back cramps.
On CD 15 I had brown tinged ewcm.

Do you ovulate after ewcm???
Just wondering if those who confirm ovulation via temping know the correlation between ewcm and if you ovulate afterwards .
I'm worried I didn't bd enough beforehand to catch the egg.

Edit* I've read that you'll ov after ewcm.... but since mine was tinged with brown blood, does that mean the follicle ruptured and I had already ovulated?

You can have EWCM before, during, or after ovulation....me for example I get it before....I would recommend OPK to help see when you peak in relation to when you get that confirmed temp shift and it'll help see when you peak and get ewcm....I always have watery cm at ovulation

My gyn told me about 14 days before your next period is to start. I use the MyDays app to keep track of everything and when my doctor looked through it she was saying it was a pretty accurate timeline of my fertile days.

Thanks ladies!!!! Have either of you experienced blood mixed in with ewcm?? I think that is what confused me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->