Confused! New to b&b/forums TTC #1 ...Anyone have insight!

Kalesgirlxo

Reaction score
Hi there!

24 years old here, and new to forums -- trying to figure it out, so bare with me.

I'm looking to see if anyone has any advice or similar experiences to what is currently happening, because it's driving me mad!

I've started this cycle March 24 -- so I think it's cycle day 19 or 20 for myself..

Here's where it gets weird though… I had positive opk's Very early in the cycle and the last three days.. two separate times that the opk's were positive… and in between it was all negative… HCG is all negative too!!!

So.. is it possible to ovulate twice? or has anyone ever had two sets of pos opk in one cycle???

Also -- might be completely unrelated but in the middle of the cycle I had to take a day off work, because I randomly got positional vertigo… don't know if that happens with pregnancy? This is my ttc #1….after a loss this time last year so i'm a little confused about everything still and looking to see if maybe someone can help me understand things a bit better..

Thanks!!!

Hi there !!

Its not possible to ovulate twice but its possible to get lh surge twice.
:flower:

I have heard that it IS possible to ovulate twice, and twins have resulted from it. Not sure in your situation though.

I would just ignore the first positive you had and take this last one as your ovulation.. so babydance right away or asap!! Then you can take a pregnancy test in like 12-14 days.

Hi!

As previous posters have mentioned, you can get more than one LH surge. So you want to confirm with temp charting as well.

It is also very possible to ovulate twice in one cycle. My mom does that frequently, and apparently the women in my family do it. Gyns think it may be a genetic thing. Idk. But yeah, most months my mom releases two eggs at separate times. I don't know if I have (because she had to do a bunch of stuff to conceive my brothers after a botched tube tying and the fact my stepdad is older so his swimmers were stupid, lazy, and mutated...), but I do know one month I had two eggs getting ready (one was significantly larger than the other) and my gyn said I was most likely going to ovulate twice that month.

Hope that helped and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"