• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Confused Newbie- have you been in this situation before?

Ambrita

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! I've been stalking these forums for over a year now as my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a year and a half.

I finally got up the courage to post and introduce myself because I'm very confused this cycle and was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar.

Here is a link to my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/49b086/

As you can see, FF says that I ovulated on CD 16 which puts me at 16DPO today. Temp is steady above coverline now, but did a lot of dipping and weirding out earlier in the LP. An HPT said no pregnancy this morning.

My question is what in the world is going on? Have you ever had a cycle like this? I don't have many non-medicated cycles to compare this one too as I just started temping a couple months ago again, but I can say that these temps are lower than the clomid cycles. Secondly, they've been jagged and don't seem very biphasic at all, though FF seems to think so. Also, I've never had an LP go past 15 days before (that i know of). That's why I tested, thought maybe I was pregnant.

Do you think I really ovulated? Do you think FF made a mistake? Do you think it was an ovarian cyst maybe? Any insight you can give, or just plain support will help. :)

Background on me:
I do have PCOS. We've been trying to conceive for over a year now. I've done the RE thing and 4 cycles of clomid but no luck thus far. Been going all natural since last June in the hopes that I won't have to do IVF after all.

Thanks for reading and helping a newbie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"