Confused Newbie! :)

LoobyLou28

Reaction score
Hey im 26 amd from the uk and TTC this is one of the few terms i understand.. Trying to read posts but i dont get all the letters and there meanings lol :dohh: I would like to have a friend whos trying like me to compare with :)
xxxx

Welcome! I am sure you find great friends in the ttc (trying to conceive) section!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hi Loubylou :)

Nice to meet ya hey! Im also on the TTC wagon..urg it can get so frustrating i know!!
I dont know much about your story so I thought i'd start with mine..
I just had a miscairage on the 7th of September 2011 at 6 weeks after 2 months of TTC. It was one of the most devistating experiances of my life!. Well we waited a cycle before TTC again, wich was since last month and I just got my Period today! What a bummer!!!
There is nothing worse than the waiting... especialy when you get ur hopes up just to get dissapointed again.
Well I decided to focus on the positive instead of the negitive, so seeing that im on my cd1 (that is the first day of your period, if i havent gotten it all wrong here lol?) It just means that we are one day closer to TTC again!! I really think we should all attract positive thoughts in our lives especialy at a time like this - will litterally make yourelf miserable!
I am looking Foward to hearing your story though!!

Lotsa baby dust comming ur way:)
xoxo

So

:hi:

There is a part in the Forum area that gives you a list of what all the abbrievations mean :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->