Confused - opinions please :)

DRose

Reaction score
Hey All,
I'm new to the forum and wanted to get some opinions.
I'm currently 19dpo and took a FRER yesterday and held it in a cup of urine instead of peeing on it. Attached is the picture.
I threw it out because I thought it was negative, but decided to look at it again (about half an hour after the time limit) and now there is a faint blue line.. it doesn't look like an evap line. Its definitely blue, not grey.
Is there something wrong with me? Do you guys see anything?!
I just made an appointment with my doctor for this Friday, but I'm kind of going crazy. If this test is negative, where is my AF. :wacko:

Thanks everyone :)

Attachments

• IMG_1962[1].jpg
    IMG_1962[1].jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 96
This is not a frer. Frer = first response early results. This test you took is some kind of blue dye test. The blue dye ones are known for false positives and evap lines. Please retest using a pink dye test. The dollar store tests are the best. Good luck and fxd you get some answers soon

I'm not seeing anything I'm afraid, but fingers and toes crossed for you, I can't always see lines in pics even if they are there.

This isn't a FRER is it? I didn't k ow they did blue dye?

I can't see anything sorry but good luck :)

This is not a frer. Frer = first response early results. This test you took is some kind of blue dye test. The blue dye ones are known for false positives and evap lines. Please retest using a pink dye test. The dollar store tests are the best. Good luck and fxd you get some answers soon

Thanks! It was a First Response test, so I thought they were all the same :)
I'll try again with another test.. or maybe just wait until I see the doctor.

Can evap lines be blue after the time limit?

Sadly blue dye evap lines can be blue. It's the pink ones where the evap is very unlikely to have colour.

Try a pink test!!

Looks like an evap, especially since you took it out of the trash 30 minutes later. FRER stands for (First Response - Early Result). First Response has different types of tests. First Response actually even sells other products other than pregnancy tests too.

So I redid the test and this is the result:

Waddya think?

I'm going crazy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 81

Waddya think?

I'm going crazy...

Okay.. This was my result (on the same test) after about 20 mins...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 83

Waddya think?

I'm going crazy...

Okay.. This was my result (on the same test) after about 20 mins...

I dont see anything yet :/. I see color on the first pic, but its not in the right place on the test and it looks like the dye run. Should only read the test within the time limit, anything after that is invalid. (unless it's an obvious positive within the time limit and you can still see the positive even after the time limit, but that's different.)

I had a pink dye FRER turn positive after the time limit, but I wasn't pregnant. I'd never trust anything after the time limit. Good luck!

Definitely wouldn't trust it after the time limit Hun, I've had faint lines turn up that look like they have colour after the time limit on a few brands :hugs:

I don't see a line sorry, try again with frer.

Thanks everyone.
I'm now 13 days late with no AF signs and big fat BFN's.
I am anxiously awaiting my doctors appointment.

Went to the doctor this past weekend and had my blood work done on Monday. Now I'm patiently waiting for the results. The doctor said she would call me by Thursday or Friday of this week.

AF still hasn't showed...

I have pressure in my lower abdomen and slight dizziness at times. Last night I had sharp pains by each of my hip bones that took my breath away.

Can't wait for the doctor's phone call to tell me yes or no :wacko:

Good luck hun. I've had bfns during the time limit and then they have turned positive afterwards and I was definitely pregnant. Hope the doc gets back to you soon to take you out of limbo xx

Hope you get your answers soon Hun :hugs:

Good luck hun, hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"