Confused over pregnancy tests!

ShannonAreki

SAHM to Jack & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey,

Im so confused, I am currently 8dpo. Today I gave in and did a test this morning. I used clear blue, I know they are a nightmare for evaps but that all sainsburys had yesterday. The test came up ever so faintly positive, I gathered it was an evap but did another one just to see... this one also came up faintly positive, or maybe evap? So i ended up doing six all in all and they have all got a faint positive line. they all also came up well within the 5 minute mark!

What are the chances of having six test all with evaps, or are the just all v faint positives?

Its sooo fraustrating and costing me a fortune.
Im now going to wait until day AF is due before testing again, cant take the confusion!
Advise would be greatly appreciated!

xx Shannon xx

Not sure how to upload pics from my Ipad, says picture is too big. Im useless! I just did another test with an internet cheapie and again very faint line.... I really don't want to get hopes up! We will see what the week brings!

Sounds like a bfp to me too. Surely all six wouldn't have had an evap line in under five minutes. It's probably so faint because it's so early.

Sounds like a bfp ,I know I can't upload from iPad either :( if unfind out let me know ;)

Ok feeling quite excited... Now 9dpo Brought some FRER and took one, quite clearly a line so i figured id use the other one and there is was again... another faintly positive test! Felling very positive now that this is the start of bpf.... Lets hope so hey!

Ok feeling quite excited... Now 9dpo Brought some FRER and took one, quite clearly a line so i figured id use the other one and there is was again... another faintly positive test! Felling very positive now that this is the start of bpf.... Lets hope so hey!

GL! I am having the same things, really faint lines on different types of tests! :happydance: All the best. Keep us updated. I posted one pic in the pg test gallery. You can upload to photobucket and then use the html code to post here. Love to see what you have and compare :)

Good luck to you. I a, 12 dPO today and tested in the afternoon twice with different brands and i get two very faint lines. I have previously used one of these hpt and i dont remember seeing this line when i dint get pregnant that month.

remiandlulu & lubuto I have used FRER in previous not pregnant months and I have never seen lines this clear... This faint posative is doing my head in.. Iv done 6 clear blue, v faint positive, 2 supermarket brand again faint positive, and now these first respose but these two are quite clear! I will test again sunday with frer and see if the line is darker! Please keep me updated on ur progress.. how many dpo are you both?

remiandlulu & lubuto I have used FRER in previous not pregnant months and I have never seen lines this clear... This faint posative is doing my head in.. Iv done 6 clear blue, v faint positive, 2 supermarket brand again faint positive, and now these first respose but these two are quite clear! I will test again sunday with frer and see if the line is darker! Please keep me updated on ur progress.. how many dpo are you both?

Shannon I am 10 or 11 dpo today. I tested yesterday and FMU this morn. I could see the faint blue lines from 2 feet away on 2 diff tests! But I am worried about the blue dye being innaccurate? I am going to buy some more $tree tests after work and retest and maybe a frer. I am so impatient! I want to wait a few days but don't know if I can? Hehhe. So excited!!! When will you retest

Last time i was pregnant, i tested at 14dpo and i had this kind of line...meaning if i still test positive on sunday then i will have had earlier implantation. f'xed for you ShannonArekia and all ladies

Did andother FRER this morning the line is much clearer today, but still faint... Trying to up load pics but still no luch! I will keep trying x

Im am only 10dpo today but Im feeling the same as I did with first pregnancy. I will Retest Tuesday now but Im sure this is it... Ive never ever had lines like this on frer when iv not been pregnant and on all three plus this mornings is darker! So I will test Tuesday and by then it should be clear positive! Wish my I could post these pictures! Ill keep trying!!

I am now convinced after getting another positive on an Internet Cheapy~~~

Hi ladies, i think i am now feelinga bit confident with this test. Picture quality not good but can see the lines.

Attachments

• lineb.jpg
    lineb.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583