Confused please help. Have a look please

dreamofabump

Reaction score
Basically I have pcos and never have normal cycles so I thought I ovulated on cycle day 20 ( I have ovulation pain and ewcm) (so guessing as I lost two stone n thought they might be regarded a bit) but my ovulation pain happened again today without ewcm and we happened to do the deed 4 hours before the pain so did ovulation test (they didn't arrive in time for first pain) can u tell me of this positive? ??

Attachments

• 20170405_235540.jpg
    20170405_235540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 31
I did one on left this morning and one on the right is one I think is positive

One on the right looks positive to me

I suffer from PCOS to and I am currently 7 days dpo with x5 positive opks today. They look the same as your tests. I took a hpt too and a bfn. So confused as to why? Af is due in 6 days will do hpt then. Let me know if you get a bfp and good luck!! X

I'm so upset right now I'm used to not ovulating or getting my hopes up be this month I had such a strong positive ovulation test. We bedded all right days. I didn't think about it just knew I was due on the 19th. But last three day my shampoo made me throw up and my nipples on fire. Also had stabbing cramps in my uteus. I started to think maybe o could be pregnant all the signs when I had dd. I have 4 days till due on
Yet just been toilet and I'm bleeding yet I haven't had period cramps and early (I never come on early). This first time I actully let myself be positive and think yes this is the month. I feel so down n upset n stupid nor sorry just wanna rant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->