confused,pregnancy or pms

sami1987

Reaction score
Hi all,
M new to this forum and TTC 1.
I exactly know i ovulated on 5th april 2015.me and dh made out on 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th of april 2015.from 2nd to 6th dpo i had lil pg symptoms like sore breasts,leg ache,raised temperature,dizziness,mild nausea,light headedness etc.I ignored thinking PMS as i know the fact that implantation doesnt happen so fast.
on 8th dpo i had a mild AF cramp in afternoon lasting fr an hour or so in the left lower abdomen which covered my left thigh,left back and the anal and vaginal area.same pain in eve and night wen i was going to sleepmy temp had a sharp increase from 36.4 to 37.1.:shrug:
i have elevated temperatures after ovulation till today 9th dpo.
today on 9th dpo i have very very very mild cramp in right and central lower abdomen also left abdomen.My urination has increased and m getting thirst prangs in every few hours.I am tired alwez since after ovulation.I fall asleep easily and wana sleep whole day.MY CM is very very little to dry.I mean i get cn yellowish once on 7th and once on 8 dpo sticky thick.Today on 9dpo i had a walk for 10 mins and got a hot cm creamy flash.i hav mood swings.I am very gassy and my stomach seems full alwez.my abdomen gives a push kind of feeling.I feel a layer soft inside my vagina.(sorry TMI):wacko:
Can i test today on 9th dpo through HPT.Is the pain related to implantation.I have no spotting.MY period is due on 19th april.
PLz Plz Plz help.!!!:cry:

You still may be to early to test, I would wait (I know it's hard) until your due your period, your symptoms sound good and you had intercourse on all the correct days for you. Good luck and keep us updated :flower:

I would test tomorrow because I'm a POAS addict haha. I'm also really in tune with my body and felt a pain I can only assume was implant (which was followed 32 hours later by mild nausea and then 40 hours later full on morning sickness). I tested faintly positive on 9dpo (when i threw up and knew something was up), BUT! that pregnancy was overproducing HCG. I had 5k at 4.5 weeks and over 45k at the end of 5 weeks/ early 6. So if you test neg, I wouldn't stress. BUT! Lots of buts haha. If you test early, it's imo only worth it if you use FRER (first response early result)

11 dpo- raised temp.,creamy white cm,abdomen pain disappeared,light headedness in noon,felt like had whiskey,hot flushes....
12 dpo- early morning-yellow sticky cm n den creamy white cm,den transparent sticky cm,hpt -ve
plz help....af due on 19th

Take a test :) at 13dpo it should come up nicely on a more sensitive brand. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back