confused re ovulation!!?

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
OK, so I thought I had all this ovulation business figured out... But now I'm really confused. I only stopped taking the pill the end of July, then had one normal cycle which gave me the impression I had 28 day cycles. Could I have been wrong? I thought I felt ovulation pain Saturday, but then I saw the EWCM yesterday. Could I have been wrong and acually ovulated yesterday? I guess over years of taking the pill I forgot how to read my own body!?:blush:

Any help appreciated.xx

I always get ovulation symptoms about 3 days prior top ovulation- I started getting EWCM on sunday and started cramping then too- its sounds like your either going to today or tomorrow (yes it is possible that it was last night) I just hope you've been BD'ing hun?? It is confusing when you come off the pill, Ive never been on it so wouldnt know sorry, but it does sound like that tie of the cycle so good luck! I also do ovulation tests when i think im Ovulationg, they are very cheap and i do recommend them!!

Thanks hun. I most certainly dida precutionary Bding ;-) If things don't work out this cycle, I'll try ovulation kits as well. Good luck to you too. Hope things will go well 4 you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"