Confused/sad/angry

LATEMOMMY

Reaction score
My boyfriend an I are trying to conceive. We did have sex during my ovulation period (Dec 3- Dec 6), daily. My period is due on the 17th. I have been having bad cramps and bloating and lower back pain for about a week now. (I have NEVER had this before my period; never PMS or cramping). My breast are slightly sore. I am EXTREMLY emotional; going from crying to super angry. Today my ovaries started hurting and even my inner thighs along with back pain. I think this is just a really bad period coming. I want to be preggo so bad, but I really don't think I am. Oh, I took an EPT early pregnancy test this morning....it was negative. Also, and this is going to sound silly, but I go to a life coach and she used her pendulum and it said NO I was not preggo, just wanted to be really badly. =/ :cry:

I'm feeling this right now too. Hang in there. You've come to a really supportive and encouraging place :)

You aren't out yet! You could only be 8 dpo (dec 6 ovulation?)...that's really early. 12 dpo is really the best time to start early testing (I can never wait that long though :blush:)
Your symptoms sound promising, but remember, even in perfectly healthy couples with good timed intercourse, there's only a 20% chance of a pregnancy!! It could take a few cycles.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"