Confused,scared and pleased :/

Flotsum40

Reaction score
Hi All
My partner has unfortunately left me. We were trying to conceive. The last time we BD was the 12th August. Had 3 ectopics when together.
Had AF the 14th August it was heavy and a normal period for me.
Felt really sick this eve in the way I only do when pregnant so took a test BFP on a pound shop one!!!!! Even in bad light it looks pink. How can this be???Anyone else had a normal heavy period when pregnant. Its typical! Loose my partner, left with no support and the one thing we both really wanted but also drew us apart once upon a time has now happened. :nope:

So sry for the drama u r now facing with ur partner nd I hope u find love nd happiness.

Mmmm now as for ur BFP, if the last time u were together was the 12th of August nd ur AF was the 14th of August I would say 1 of 2 things. Either it's an evap line or ur fell pregnant in ur last TWW b4 the 14th. But in saying that u would have a blaring bright BFP. I would get a different brand nd try that nd also get bloods done if ur new brand also shows a BFP.

Good luck.

I'm sorry to hear your partner has left you :hugs: Have you tested again with another brand?

You should test with another brand - sorry your partner has left you but you need to make sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->