Confused should I be concerned?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
ovulated late if I did at all I had no ov cramps like normal. I had positive opk weeklate I only tested because of increase in cm. Now today in 6 days after surge I have bad cramps exactly like period and I'm due on any day. I kknow what implantation is like I don't thi k it's that unless it's different thistime.. In first ppregnancy it was on one side where this is right across. I k ow I was super stressed a few days before I was due to ovulate but this has never happened before where ov is late and lp is cut short it's normally about 12 days. Not sure what to think. I've been temping since Mondays and the temp is still the same with slight increase today but I guess not been doing it long enough for it to give any more info

sorry I don't have much insight here. I don't temp at all so not sure about any of that. I have heard that stress can definitely push O back a few days so I'd say its possible that happened. I didn't have much O pain this cycle either, not like what im used to anyways which is super strong, intense, sharp pains. This month felt more like menstrual cramps the day after my positive opk. So I hope I actually ovulated that day...
Perhaps you are experiencing implantation pain? Every pregnancy and symptoms are different so it might feel different than you've experienced before. Sorry Im not much help. Good luck to you!

To be honest I'm wondering that now myself as it's not period cramps now it's on one sidei guess I will know in 7 days as if I o late that's when af will be due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->