Confused (to say the least)

Daisybelle

Reaction score
Hello all!

My last period was on 17th March.

So i was guessing i ovulated on the 31st April which was the only time during the whole month that we BD (and it's our first month of trying for baby number 2).

11 days later i did a pregnancy test and got a BFN.
2 days after that i did another one and got a BFN.
Then i did another 1 today (FRER) even though i'd decided that i definitely wasnt pregnant and i was actually ok with it (because well, we'd only tried literally once) but straight away it came up with 2 dark pink lines!

Does this mean i definitely am? Or should i do another one tomorrow just to check?

I think i am in major shock. I can't seem to process it!!
:wacko:

It's very rare to get false positives. So i'd say congratulations!!

When I got my first bfp last year I did likr 4 tests over the next few days..... Just cause I couldnt believe it! So its up to you if you test again lol.

Xxx

It's very rare to get false positives. So i'd say congratulations!!

When I got my first bfp last year I did like 4 tests over the next few days..... Just cause I couldnt believe it! So its up to you if you test again lol.

Xxx

Thank you , just so confused/shocked because after the BFNs i thought it was a no no as when i was pregnant with Number 1 i got BFPs from very early before missed period! Serves me right for testing so much!

I think i'll test again tomorrow though just to make sure (cor blimey, expensive habit i've got!)

Good luck to you with trying x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"