Confused to say the least

Wow congrats..How exciting!! Haha and i envy you for skipping the 1st trimester

Wow, congratulations! I'm quite envious that you have missed first tri too! :haha:

Wait so I'm confused then, if you're 11w5d wouldn't that mean you conceived in December still so it wouldn't be a new pregnancy??

Wait so I'm confused then, if you're 11w5d wouldn't that mean you conceived in December still so it wouldn't be a new pregnancy??

I got positive test 5th December and was bleeding on 7th. Negative test on 12th.

I'd be 15-16weeks + if this was the same pregnancy. My dates work out that I conceived after the miscarriage xxxxx

Congratulations! That's such amazing news. H&H pregnancy to you!

Congratulations! That's lovely news! Xx

Im so glad it was positive news!!!
You're due a few weeks after me! :happydance:
Congratulationsssss!!! Xx

I am confused too... that's why I end up in this forum. Do help me out, ladies.
My last period was 23 December 2016. Had spotting (exactly 2 dots of dark brown blood) on 4 Feb 2017 (my cycle average is 40 days) and the evening at toilet wiped and found a tiny pink blob (around 1mm diameter I think). No period until now. Doesn't seem to have any regular symptoms. Tested 3 times at home but negative, last test was last night. My left boob seemed to have grown slightly fuller two weeks ago, and last few days the outer side of my left one is slightly painful when touched.

The only thing I remembered was that I was having some gastric-like conditions around 1 & 2 February, and was eating every 2 hours. The hunger seems never ending. And sometimes the sole of my feet seems to cramp slightly, but maybe because I detected the cramp coming very quickly, I straighten out my sole on the ground and was okay. Got some fainting spells, around 6, 7, 8 February too, I thought that I just got low blood. And then the other thing I noticed was 2x I had a needle-poke sharpness sensation to my left waist middle of the night when I was asleep, woke up by the sharp sensations.

Since I got negative HPT, my doctors refused to do any tests on me and said that there's nothing since I had negatives at home. I wanted to ask for a scan, but they didn't seem interested to do so. I had a fever on Saturday but did not go to the doctors, only took 2 paracetamol and slept (luckily fever was gone by the next day) after googling about paracetamol during pregnancy. And coughing a lot... too worried to go to the doctor because they may give me something bad for the baby if there is one in me right now.

Driving me crazy, but I have no one to turn to. I'm already 40 this year, and they don't think that it is possible for me to have a baby.

I am confused too... that's why I end up in this forum. Do help me out, ladies.
My last period was 23 December 2016. Had spotting (exactly 2 dots of dark brown blood) on 4 Feb 2017 (my cycle average is 40 days) and the evening at toilet wiped and found a tiny pink blob (around 1mm diameter I think). No period until now. Doesn't seem to have any regular symptoms. Tested 3 times at home but negative, last test was last night. My left boob seemed to have grown slightly fuller two weeks ago, and last few days the outer side of my left one is slightly painful when touched.

The only thing I remembered was that I was having some gastric-like conditions around 1 & 2 February, and was eating every 2 hours. The hunger seems never ending. And sometimes the sole of my feet seems to cramp slightly, but maybe because I detected the cramp coming very quickly, I straighten out my sole on the ground and was okay. Got some fainting spells, around 6, 7, 8 February too, I thought that I just got low blood. And then the other thing I noticed was 2x I had a needle-poke sharpness sensation to my left waist middle of the night when I was asleep, woke up by the sharp sensations.

Since I got negative HPT, my doctors refused to do any tests on me and said that there's nothing since I had negatives at home. I wanted to ask for a scan, but they didn't seem interested to do so. I had a fever on Saturday but did not go to the doctors, only took 2 paracetamol and slept (luckily fever was gone by the next day) after googling about paracetamol during pregnancy. And coughing a lot... too worried to go to the doctor because they may give me something bad for the baby if there is one in me right now.

Driving me crazy, but I have no one to turn to. I'm already 40 this year, and they don't think that it is possible for me to have a baby.

Hi fancy... Try posting in the tww/ttc forums if you havent already. Someone there should know whats happening and might have been through something similar. Gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->