Confused TTC

JJ717

Reaction score
Okay so for the week now ive been feeling pregnant. Ive had a lot of symptoms that include not liking the taste of coffee and im a big coffee drinker. I have a inhanced sense of smell along with cravings. I was shakey and dizzy most of the day yesterday and felt like i was going to puke at a lot of times yesterday. Then last night came around and ive had some heartburn which i never have had heart burn until last night. My last period was the 11th of december and it lasted a couple days. Now my calender says my expected period isnt due till next week which is odd because my periods are usual around the 11th of the month. I do have irregular periods though. But as far as conceving im confused because we have had unprotected sex and protected many. We kind figured the calendar was messed up so we expected the peripd to happen this weekend so we took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. Is it too early or what? All the help would be great. My body temp all day was 99.1 or 99.3 at some points. I still cant stand coffee and the smell of ot and I'm a big drinker. I had some stomach aches earlier. My sense of smell is still increased. I lookes it up and if i concieved when i thought i would ofnid be 4 weeks since tuesday. Is it still early to test? Could i test this weekend?

I would test if I were you. If you are usually due around the 11th it may not be too early, but iff your calendar says next week and is right, you are too early. What I would do is buy some cheapys and test now. If BFN, try again next week.

My last period was 8th December and my first few tests earlier this week were neg but then got 2 positives a few days later. Don't forget sperm can live up to 7days
! Make sure you use first urine of the day too :) good luck xxx

Test again in a couple days. To me, if I were feeling those things you described, I would really be wondering, too. If your periods are irregular, then you might not have ov'ed when you thought you did... you could also have implanted a little later, etc. Also, I will say that I have totally had stuff exactly like morning sickness as PMS before. I've had really weird preggo-type symptoms for PMS, so that's not out of the realm of possibilities, either. Fingers crossed for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->