Confused - Updated Page 2

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a pickle here girls!
I don't want to be having a baby until i have finished college and was going to go on some sort of contraception but Ian said he doesn't want me going on any just to use condoms for now.
I'm not sure if i want to risk it and end up pregnant while I'm still in college but i don't want to go behind Ian's back and go on something anyway. Ye i would love another baby but the time isn't right at the minute.

Any advice welcome please girls (or boys) xx

Why doesn't he want you to go on anything ?? It doesn't affect him in anyway ..

I think you should go on something hun, im going on the injection when my babys born, im crap at remembering so im useless with the pill, and condoms arent always reliable !!

x

just tell him you dont want another baby yet and you cant afford to have any accidents. he should respect your wishes. your body u take what u like hunni
xx

Why doesn't he want you to go on anything ?? It doesn't affect him in anyway ..

I think you should go on something hun, im going on the injection when my babys born, im crap at remembering so im useless with the pill, and condoms arent always reliable !!

x

That is exactly what i'm thinking.. he said he wants a baby with me but not yet which i am completely fine with as i want to finish college first anyway. xx

He has to respect your decision, tell him its so easy to muck up with condoms and you just cant/dont want to, rely on them. Where you and adam using condoms?

Hun from reading your other thread i would seriously suggest another form of contraception other than condoms, too much room for mistakes if you get what i mean.

Hey hun, I would also suggest you sit him down and explain to him that you too would love another baby with him in the future. But you want to build your future together first. This is why you want to go on the pill because condoms are one of the least reliable things ever. I don't think it should be his say what you put in your body anyway. Your the one taking the pill, not him. Just like if you fell pregnant it's your body not his.
xxx

I also agree, sit him down and talk to him. Maybe ask him why he doesn't want you to go on it? And then depending on his answer take it from there xx

I think you need to explain to him that you should be on some form of contraception. It is important you build a future for you and Jayden. You need to do this by getting some qualifications under your belt. Once this is done, all the babymaking can be done :p

Explain to him you just want whats best for Jayden

xxx

I would put your foot down. You've just had a baby, and he's just found out he's the father of an unborn baby. I would point out to him that it's hardly the best time to be thinking about another child and you want a bit more stability before you start thinking about it again.

As the others said, sit down & have a chat with him :D

I have a sneaking suspicion that he kinda hopes you'll fall preggo tbh but we both now that would hardly be ideal right now

If this is the case you need to make it clear that getting your education & concentrating on little J are your main priorities right now. Aswell as building your relationship up with him

Also he has a baby on the way & this LO should be his main concern right now not creating another

At the end of the Rach, it's your body, your choice & if you want to take the pill, jab, coil etc then you should do. If he still insists he doesn't want you using any contraceptive then you tell him NO SEX

We all know on here condoms aren't fool proof & it's better that both parties are using something

As the others said, sit down & have a chat with him :D

I have a sneaking suspicion that he kinda hopes you'll fall preggo tbh but we both now that would hardly be ideal right now

If this is the case you need to make it clear that getting your education & concentrating on little J are your main priorities right now. Aswell as building your relationship up with him

Also he has a baby on the way & this LO should be his main concern right now not creating another

At the end of the Rach, it's your body, your choice & if you want to take the pill, jab, coil etc then you should do. If he still insists he doesn't want you using any contraceptive then you tell him NO SEX

We all know on here condoms aren't fool proof & it's better that both parties are using something

i completely agree, just explain how you feel honey, i'm sure he'll respect your decision and then you can ttc when the time is right for jayden, you and ian :hugs:

I'm going the doctors today to talk to the doc about going on something and Ian's coming with me. i explained everything about i just want to get through college + concentrate on Jayden and maybe in a couple of years and if were still in a strong relationship then Ye i will come off what ever contraception i'm on. Thanks for the advice girlys xxx

Went the doctors yesterday and I've been put on the pill. i feel so much more relaxed now knowing its less chance of getting pregnant again (at the minute) Ian is ok with it and respects it, still hasn't gave me a proper explanation for not wanting me to go on anything just kept saying 'Were using condoms aren't we, why do you need anything else?' but now he is ok with it and i started on it yesterday and nearly forgot it until Ian reminded me this morning haha :dohh:.

He stayed over last night and oh my god the things he told me, i didn't want to move into this to quick but i am already sucked in and i don't want to get out :cloud9::happydance: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->