Confused! Very faint line, period SO late??

Anb7765

Reaction score
Last period was Jan 25 & I confirmed Ovulation in Feb witb positive OPK, CM & cramps. Last month I got vvvf lines on FRER but then negatives so I waited for my March AF to come but it never did. I've been Slightly nauseous, dizzy, bloated & some lower cramps.

Got this the other day (pic at about 20mm) and the test I did 2 days prior to this one stayed negative until the evap line appeared next day. This line appeared as the test dried (took a bit longer than 10m to dry).

It's super faint & thought I would've had a clear BFP by now if I was, but I know some just take longer to show.

but it's blue and not thin, unlike other blue dye evaps. Might retest today or tomorrow but what do we think? Thank you!!!

Attachments

• rps20180404_093329.jpg
    rps20180404_093329.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 53
I do not trust blue dye tests especially after the time limit. If you are positive you O'd in February then surely your tests would be stark positive by now. It is possible that your body geared up for O but then just didn't, for whatever the reason.

Can you get in for a blood test if your next test yields questionable results?

I do not trust blue dye tests especially after the time limit. If you are positive you O'd in February then surely your tests would be stark positive by now. It is possible that your body geared up for O but then just didn't, for whatever the reason.

Can you get in for a blood test if your next test yields questionable results?

Yeah! I was planning on doing bloods since I had faint lines on FRERs within the 5min time frame. I just didn't schedule since I thought they went negative. But now since another vvvf I might schedule a blood test! Thank you!!

Took this an hour and a half ago maybe and saw sonething vvvvf at the 10mm but dried to this? I've done these tests half a dozen times before and they only ever got evaps the next day. Is this an evap or do lines get darker as they dry? Tia!!!

Attachments

• PHOTO_20180404_174728.jpg
    PHOTO_20180404_174728.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 48
I would like to think that's positive...maybe you ovulated a lot later than you think?

I would like to think that's positive...maybe you ovulated a lot later than you think?

Could be! But we only DTD the way that conception could've happened once, the day of Feb ovulation which is why so confused haha!
Thank you for replying!!! x Didn't know if it could be evap since it was taken after time frame, but not days or even hours after haha.

I m excited to see your next test!

I can see the line but it's hard to say because the contrast is so high that it could just be bringing out a shadow or evap.

I only take frers and I just throw them in the garbage after reading them so not sure if they change overnight or anything like that.

But my understanding is any line is a positive no matter how faint???

I m excited to see your next test!

Took one this AM but it was a dodgy one. Has a bad dye run, though I did see a vvvfl before the run happened haha but counting as a faulty test xx But even DH saw the line on the test I posted and he didn't ever see lines when i had my CP x

I can see the line but it's hard to say because the contrast is so high that it could just be bringing out a shadow or evap.

Ah thank you for replying!! The line was light blue and darkened as it dried, my camera is just broken and couldn't properly capture it haha! x

I only take frers and I just throw them in the garbage after reading them so not sure if they change overnight or anything like that.

But my understanding is any line is a positive no matter how faint???

Ah yeah! I did a few FRERs with instant vvvvfls about a month ago, but then the next test acouple days later was negative. Which is why I was a bit suprised to see something on these haha! Thank you for replying!! x

Got bloods today. Just know they will be negative! But glad to have gotten them done anyway x

Let us know how you get on with the blood results.

Let us know how you get on with the blood results.

The results were negative, less than 1. Hopefully AF shows soon to end this confusion lol. Surely the symptoms I've been having are due to missing my period for months? Who knows lol

Sorry hun. I hope your cycle gets sorted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"