Confused, weird opk result

dirufangirl

Reaction score
I am 12 dpo and had an opk laying around and I wanted to see the difference between positive and negative. When I took my first ones they were the same as the control line and I stop testing once I get a positive. So I thought that since I was way past ovulation it would be negative, but when I took it it was a dye stealer, so I'm confused

IMG_20220103_160843913.jpg

I am 12 dpo and had an opk laying around and I wanted to see the difference between positive and negative. When I took my first ones they were the same as the control line and I stop testing once I get a positive. So I thought that since I was way past ovulation it would be negative, but when I took it it was a dye stealer, so I'm confused

View attachment 1105281

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Xx
I say that because noticed your 12dpo xx

No I haven't taken a test. I'm too scared.

Awww love I think I would have by now, can I ask why your scared? It's OK if you don't want to say :hugs: with you saying your 12dpo it just makes me think a hpt would show up xx

Well, my last pregnancy ended in m/c so I'm worried the same thing will happen again.

Aw hun each pregnancy is different and I'm sure you've heard it all before :hugs: :hugs: you do what you feel comfortable in doing keep us updated xx

Well this is the 2nd cycle after the loss, so I'm still pretty scared, plus it's hard to believe that I might be pregnant again soo soon.

Well this is the 2nd cycle after the loss, so I'm still pretty scared, plus it's hard to believe that I might be pregnant again soo soon.

Aw I get that love how hard it is sending you huge huge hugs xx

Thanks, I'm trying not to worry, because I know if it's meant to be it will happen, but it's something that I really want, so all I can do is hope that this time everything will be fine. Also I expected maybe a faint line, but that line popped up right away and I was surprised it was soo dark. I know it doesn't mean anything, but a definite positive is reassuring.

This was my first test the last time...

IMG_20211010_051948503~2.jpg

So there's definitely a difference this time.

Thanks, I'm trying not to worry, because I know if it's meant to be it will happen, but it's something that I really want, so all I can do is hope that this time everything will be fine. Also I expected maybe a faint line, but that line popped up right away and I was surprised it was soo dark. I know it doesn't mean anything, but a definite positive is reassuring.

A dark line like that is always a good sign I no your not out the woods by all means but its the fact of trying to stay positive I no its so easier said than done , and especially when you've been there before, fxd this is you take home rainbow :hugs: xx

Awwww love congratulations.
When I saw ure opk and that u was 12dpo I suspected u was pregnant and was gonna suggest testing.
What a lovely dark line.

I'm so sorry about ure loss.
I've had 7 miscarriages in total and In 2020 when we was ttc I had 4 very early miscarriages and also 3 in the past so every time I'm pregnant I really worry.
I worried the whole way through with my now 4 month old son.
But my lines got darker and darker.
I know u can't really rely on lines but with all my early losses I only got faint lines
I think this is ure rainbow hon.
Fx for a very healthy 9 months.

Awwww love congratulations.
When I saw ure opk and that u was 12dpo I suspected u was pregnant and was gonna suggest testing.
What a lovely dark line.

I'm so sorry about ure loss.
I've had 7 miscarriages in total and In 2020 when we was ttc I had 4 very early miscarriages and also 3 in the past so every time I'm pregnant I really worry.
I worried the whole way through with my now 4 month old son.
But my lines got darker and darker.
I know u can't really rely on lines but with all my early losses I only got faint lines
I think this is ure rainbow hon.
Fx for a very healthy 9 months.

Thank you.
As I've gotten older I have had more losses. I had a loss, then my son, another loss and then my daughter, and a loss and I'm pregnant now, so statistically this one should be fine, that's what I'm hoping anyway. I'm sorry for your losses, I know it's hard especially when you want to keep trying, but you are scared the whole time. That's how I was with my daughter I was a nervous wreck the whole time and even after all the ultrasounds and the doctor assuring me everything was fine it was still really hard to believe it. I was alone last time, (both of my younger kids were via artificial insemination and I had no partner). This time I do, so I really want to try and enjoy the pregnancy, especially since it's his first and the first grandchild for the family.

It was about the same dpo. I was 12 dpo the last time. That's why if there was anything I was expecting just a faint line.

Ah so it's looking amazing then :) I've read your journal aswell and wow what a roller coaster you been on xx

Ah so it's looking amazing then :) I've read your journal aswell and wow what a roller coaster you been on xx
I have always wondered if anyone actually read those lol. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->