Confused.. weird symptoms?

maia.r.

Reaction score
So here is my story:

My boyfriend and I didn't use protection and he thinks he came inside... I did feel it dripping out when I sat up. (sorry if tmi) /.\ . But it was a few days before my period was to start. So I thought we were okay. I assume that I ovulate the week after my period is over, two weeks before my next period since my period is very regular and is usually on time. So I assume that's when I'd ovulate... right?

Then after that night I got my period like I was supposed to. But when it was over I started sneezing a lot. For three days just constant sneezing. Then I got really bad headaches and a fever and a runny nose and bad lower back pains. I honestly wasn't sure what it was. It wasn't a regular flu because I was also getting lower abdominal pain. It was just on my right side and then it radiated to the other side and around my hips and to my back. I've never had that kind of pain. It didnt hurt bad it was just there.

That was a week ago exactly. And I still have the really bad headaches that come and go but they come every day. I still have a very runny nose and now I've been feeling really bloated for 3 days. Everytime I eat something even if its small I feel like I ate too much. And I'm gassy and very moody.

One strange thing I noticed was that yesterday I had soresness on my sides and lower abdomen. Like if I had done a bunch of situps the day before. And today theyre still sore. i clearly remember I didnt do any sort of activity that would make my abs sore.

Anyway my next period isn't due for another two weeks exactly. And that unprotected BD was about 2 and a half weeks ago. Any advice please? I'd really appreciate it. :) :) :)

Here are all the symptoms I have right now:

-major bloating (upper/lower abdomen)
-bad headaches
-lower back pain
-ab muscle soreness
-runny nose
-gassy
-emotional/moody
-fatigue
-body tiredness
-somewhat breast soreness that comes and goes.

Thanks for reading! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->