Confused with BBT drop

Blessed2b1g

Reaction score
Ladies, sorry I was away for sometime but I'm bouncing back with this 2WW confusion.
Can someone please explain to me what's going on; I O'ed on cd18, sure of that bcos my BBT has remain higher 98.0-98.4 but it dropped to 97.7 on cd 7 and 97.0 on cd 8. I'm still having all the after O symptoms like nausea, cramps but this time, I'm more hungry and dizzy with muscle aches and sore throat.
I may not be tracking symptoms very well though but I just wonder why my BBT dropped for 2days. Is it normal, should I be hopeful?
Thanks for insights and responses.: hugs

Okay Girls, my temp started going up gradually after the 8dpo dip but not up to 98s. Today is my 16dpo going by FertlityFriend. AF has not arrived and I'm so scared to test.
Can some give me an insight please!

Ladies, sorry I was away for sometime but I'm bouncing back with this 2WW confusion.
Can someone please explain to me what's going on; I O'ed on cd18, sure of that bcos my BBT has remain higher 98.0-98.4 but it dropped to 97.7 on cd 7 and 97.0 on cd 8. I'm still having all the after O symptoms like nausea, cramps but this time, I'm more hungry and dizzy with muscle aches and sore throat.
I may not be tracking symptoms very well though but I just wonder why my BBT dropped for 2days. Is it normal, should I be hopeful?
Thanks for insights and responses.: hugs

Okay Girls, my temp started rising gradually after the 8dpo dip but not up to 98s. My norm is 14days LP but I'm on 16dpo today and AF has not shown. I still feel nausea, pulls/twinges, tiredness and backache. I'm scared of testing. Can someone please give an insight!

Clarification;;;; my initial post , I mean 7 and 8dpo not cds please

Do you have screenshots of your chart?

Looks like a possible implantation dip! Have you tested yet? :D

Agree with dill. Test time lol!

Thanks Girls, my temp is still up, so I will test tomorrow, being 19dpo.
Will update.

Have my fingers crossed for you, good luck!!

Ok, I tested this morning with a cheapie-Accurate and it was BFN. Felt so sad! AF has not shown either but will wait and see what happens in few days. Still feeling somehow feverish.

Sorry you got a bfn :hugs:
Remember you're not out til AF shows.
FX'd for a bfp and :dust: for you xx

I'm interested to see how things go and if it was just a bit early on the testing. I am regularly at 96.4 before O and 97.4 after. This month I had an increase in body temp 97.6 at 5 dpo, 97.9 at 6 dpo and then a dip to 96.6 at 7 dpo and then backup to 97.4 the next day. I started experiencing twinging in my left side on 5 dpo. the twinging has lasted but is less yesterday and today. I am a bit afraid to hope as no other symptoms yet and AF is still 5 days away. I do have some tenderness and moodiness but that could be stress or PMS (totally normal for me). Hoping you get good news.

Please help! I'm still confused. Today is my cd 41 yet no period. My circle is usually 32-33. My temp has gone down for like 5days so FF has removed the crosshair since they could not pinpoint my ovulation accurately. I don't know what to think anymore with all the nausea, abdominal discomfort, lower back pain and throbbing/slight painful boobs yet no AF. Does this mean I've not ovulated?
Has someone else gone through this?

Here is what my chart looks like presently

Attachments

• My Chart 2.jpg
    My Chart 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
It does look like you've had an anovulatory cycle!

Thanks Dill, I will repeat the test and if it's still negative, I may likely break the circle. But what with all the symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"