• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

confused with my BBT

shawty2707

Reaction score
I just bought a BBT and it came with a 12 month chart to record my temps. I was just wondering how to start and how I will be able to track anything with my period. They are SOOO irregular. I have had mine for about 4 months straight...it goes from heavy to spotting to nothing for about a day and back to the same old stuff...Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Try fertilityfriend.com! It should help you with you temping and symptoms. I am on my 4th month with it, and it keeps me organized. Good luck!

Yup, read up on www.fertilityfriend.com

That will help a lot. Basics:

Be sure you temp at the same time every morning (within 30 minutes). This means you'll probably have to set your alarm and use it to get a temp at the same time every day. Keep the therm close to your bed so you can just wake up and grab it. Don't talk, get up, drink, eat, or anything before you temp. Open your eyes and temp.

Just start graphing the temps... y axis is the temp, x axis is the day (usually cycle day, but if your cycles are that wonky, just start with a date).

Record anything unusual -- especially spotting/bleeding/periods.

If your cycles are so crazy, it could take a while (months) for you to figure anything out. And you may want to consider seeing a doc about it as there could be a reason for it.

Also, if you get the membership to fertility friend, then you can put a link to your chart in your siggie here. The ladies here are very helpful about looking at each other's charts and helping to make sense of them when they are asked.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"