Confused with O and symptoms

elociN

Reaction score
Hi all
Please re-direct me if I am in the wrong section of the forum.
Since getting back my periods when my youngest son was 32 months old (which was spring 2016 and due to him refusing to let of breastfeeding) my cycles have suddenly become very predictable 28 days with o on day 14-15 every single cycle (as opposed to 28-34 even longer cycles before with ovulation on average on cd20, which took me a while to work out when trying for my first child).Another "new" thing was getting very painful nipples on the day of O or so for about a week and then they would go back to normal 5 days or so before AF.
We are not really trying. But this month we dtd on cd 8(just 1 day after my period finished which would have been a week or so before O) but yesterday (CD11) I suddenly noticed my nipples were very painful as they are usually after O. I am sort of freaking out a bit as my youngest son was conceived about 5 days before O (but then we were going to try that month anyway). So I am freaking out a bit, and my question is. I is possible to ovulate that early and still get pregnant? :wacko:
A close friend conceived her first son on CD 7 (I remember her saying that they were out that month as after that her husband was really ill with flu and they didn't dtd again after cd7)
Thanks

It could happen, but without opks or temping to really confirm you Oed I wouldn't start freaking you out over the possibility. Sperm can hang around for 3-5 days, so if your hubs has some good sperm they could be hanging around near CD 11-14. For me, I haven't conceived with O-3 timing or more, but that's really my partner's sperm than anything else lol. He has got some strong swimmers just not the longevity department. Fxed things turn out the way you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"