Confused with OPK and PG test results

TTC First

Reaction score
I have been doing OPKs since I had my trigger. I was getting strong + on the opk at first and it gradually got weaker. After several days the opk started to get stronger. At 12 and 13 dpo I got a very strong + on the opk and a weak line on a PG test.

I am so confused why the opk is so strong and the pg test is so weak. I always hear that you can't get a false + but I think this was the brand I used before and it's wasn't accurate. I went out and got a different pg test and I will try that on Sunday.

Has this happened to anyone else? This is driving me crazy.

Anyone have an idea how long it may take to get from faint + to strong + on a pg test?

I have read many times that the OPK do pick up on HCG and therefore will start to show a positive result once you are at the point of picking up on a HPT. I don't know for sure as I've never tried it out while pregnant though.

With my first pregnancy I was getting weak HPT lines at 13dpo and it was only a few days before they got much darker.

Just looked back at my pics and with my first pregnancy I got a weak positive on an IC then a weak later I had very strong positives - darker than the control - on an frer. After two days the IC lines were dark enough to be certain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->