Confused with period

bettydawn

Reaction score
Hello

So I am now 17 DPO I got my period on time and have a 28 day cycle. The thing with my period is that it started pink then heavy flow which only last two days and have never had such a short period :/ I am doubting I am pregnant due to getting period on time plus I have no sore boobs or anything like that. But I am a little concerned with if my period only lasted two days this month will it be harder to conceive on my next ovulation? I am going by the 14 day to conceive and am wondering if short periods affect the process.

many thanks

I don't think a short period will affect ovulation....but that's just my opinion and i'm no expert.

My first period off BC was only 2 days, and oddly enough that was the only cycle thus far where I got really clear EWCM. Every period since it has been different. Sometimes it'll be heavy for 3-4 days. Sometimes just spotting and light for a day, then heavy one or two days and the rest light.

Are you temping or doing anything else to confirm ovulation?

Are you temping or doing anything else to confirm ovulation?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your message :) I am not actually doing anything else to confirm Ovulation and do not know too much about temping but will google this now thank you. xx

Temping is really the only way to confirm ovulation....it's even possible to get a positive OPK and not ovulate. Like I said, I'm no expert but I highly doubt short period would affect ovulation in a negative way! It usually just occurs 14 days (on average, last cycle I ovulated CD15, cycle before I ovulated on CD11! Looking back the cycle I ovulated early on CD 11 was one of the cycles I had a very short period).

Yeah from everything I've heard the length your period actually lasts has nothing to do with when you will ovulate. My periods are always 3-4 days long and I Ovulate around cd15 with a 30 day cycle. I'd pick up some OPK's and start temping or checking CM. But everything should be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->