Confused with sizes

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Kaisma, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Kaisma

Kaisma Well-Known Member

When Im shopping baby clothes, I don't know what size should I really get.. I have new baby, first size, 0-3, up to 1 month :wacko:

Just wondering what should I really buy? Is it pointless to buy many first size clothes? I think I mostly have 0-3 months ones.

Just been on Next website and there was new baby and up to 1 month available on one thing, so do I take up to 1 month? whats the difference?

:shrug:

2. nicoleJOLIE

nicoleJOLIE SingleTeenMom&Proud!

i mostly have 0-3 months , 10 pounds , and 12 - 14 pounds. .. a couple 6 month & 7 pounds here and there ... just a big variety cus i really dont know how big baby is going to be & how long its gonna fit them for.

3. Kaisma

Kaisma Well-Known Member

Yeah I was thinking about starting to buy also few 3-6 months cos dont know how long baby is going to fit

4. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

If I was u get 0-3 & 3-6 newborn clothes don't last long atall I haven't bought any because everys babys grow outta them to quick & as for Next I'm not to sure about their sizes but I'm sure they'll be a little bigger then newborn

5. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

I've bought 3-6 months because i figured everyone would get me newborn clothes for the baby shower. Its confusing also for me too because all babies grow differently

6. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

I've got mainly 0-3 as they grow so fast. I have a few newborn things just incase they are small. But I expect baby won't really need them. :flower:

7. emmylou92

emmylou92 Hollie's Mammy

I bought more 0-3 and 3-6 though I did get maybe 10 new born/first size babygrows and vests as it is nice to see them in things that actually fit :)

8. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

I've bought a lot of my stuff in 3-6 months, I've been warned too many times how fast babys grow out of 0-3 months.

I have a couple of newborn things too obviously, but mostly 3-6 months :flow:

9. Kaisma

Kaisma Well-Known Member

So I think I have to buy bigger sizes then! I just made a list of all clothes that i have (god, it was horrible tbh :haha: ) and for example sleeping suits we only have first size and new baby ones (we have got them all as a gift tho, haven't bought any of ourselves). Soo I have to invest to bigger sizes now. :)

10. tinkerbelle93

tinkerbelle93 2 little boys :)

I've heard that you shouldn't stock up on too many 0-3/newborn etc. clothes and they don't last! Obviously get some but a lot of people buy tons and tons of 0-3 months and don't use most of it! xx

11. rubexxx

rubexxx Well-Known Member

ive got some vests and sleepsuits that are newborn that other people have bought for me, but most of the things i have are 0-3 months, ive just got vests and sleepsuits mainly though,apart from a few outfits and coats etc., because i figured itd be best if i get the essentials and other people are more likely to buy outfits for LO than the essentials :flow:

12. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

You should post this in teen parenting as well hun, I'm sure the girls there will be happy to offer you advice from experience :flow: