Confused with this cycle :(

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Bit confused with this cycle. I can't pin point exactly when I've OV'd, I was expecting it about 2 weeks ago (I work it out on my CM and mood, always done it that way) and assumed I would AF would be here by now. Well I don't know that I OV for definite, although I can remember 1 day were I think I had some ewcm, though it was hard to say for sure as with DTD the day before.

Anyway, I did a frer about a week and a half ago and got a negative (probably too early thinking about it), I bought some CB + tests and did one on the Friday negative and the other on the Sunday negative, not even a hint of a line. So I assumed that I was out and just planned to wait until AF arrived, well it hasn't. I've got increased watery cm over the last 4 days, so I thought maybe I'm going to OV really late, I got a bargain box of boots OV tests and did one two days ago and it was mega faint, so thought I would test again anyway today (still no ewcm) and I noticed it's darker, but not a positive way OV test. I heard OV tests and pick up pregnancy hormones, could this be possible? (I can post a picture) With me having watery discharge, no AF and if I'm honest I feel like I'm pg, that's why I'm questioning it. Really don't want to go out and spend more money on pg tests if I can help it :(

My last pg was eptopic, so would really need to know if I am pg.

I know that some women can detect pregnancy with OPK but I would not trust that. When did you do your last Pregnancy test? And what day exactly you think you ovulated?

I know it's no use now but I buy the cheapie tests off eBay 10 pack for 1.79, I always have them in the cupboard as I'm always testing an usually come within a couple of days! I ordered Monday night and they arrived today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->