Confused!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Stacey17, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Stacey17

Stacey17 New Member

Hey Guys,

So, I had unprotected sex 13 days ago (stupid yeah I know). But he pulled out, I know you can still get pregnant, I have no idea if he pulled out in time, I wasnt paying much attention.

My last period was almost 5 weeks ago, my periods are usually around 22/23 days apart. So I took a pregnancy test on monday, clear blue digital and it said not pregnant, but ive heard bad reviews of these tests. Now its friday and there is still no sign of my period, do you think its worth doing another test?

I dont think I could of missed it due to stress because im not stressed at all, I decided I would be happy with the result either way. Any advice?

Thanks alot! Stacey

2. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Take another test x

3. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

I would wait another week and then test :)

4. shaunanicole

shaunanicole Guest

I tested a week before my due period with a Clear Blue because I just had a "feeling" and it came out negative. A week later when I was actually late I retested with First Response (six times) and it came out positive. I don't think it really matters with the test, it depends on how early you test. I would say retest if your period doesn't come. Best of luck hun! :winkwink:

5. Soph

Soph Well-Known Member

When I saw the nurse today she said the best time to get an accurate result is 3 weeks after having sex.
    I would wait a little longer and test again.

6. jelix9408

jelix9408 Mommy to Willow <3

yeah like everyone has said wait another week or so and test agian if it still comes up negative and no sign of your period try to go to the doctors and do a blood test thatll tell you.

7. littlestar

littlestar Proud Mum to a Little Boy

Also when you test make sure you test with the first pee of the day, your more likely to get an accurate result.

Good Luck! :hugs:

8. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

Like everyone else said retest in a week or so if you still dont get your period, but maybe buy 2 different brands and do them both at the same time. If they're both negative then i dont think your pregnant. I took my test quite early i took it as soon as i was due on and it came back positive
    Best of luck hun and keep us posted
    x

9. griffinh

griffinh Guest

you tested 6 times??? did all 6 come out positive??x

10. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

Any news hun?