Confused......

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
My periods aren't regular. But for the last 13 month I have been tracking them on a period tracker. According to this period tracker application I am late. My last period was 2nd April. I have taken pregnancy tests and other than some evaps been negative. I don't know how long I should leave it before I go to docs or take another test. Am so confused, last few months (about 3-4) this tracker app has got when I'm due on pretty spot on, give or take a day and now this. X

Does the app show that you ovulated? Are your temps still above the cover line?

May i ask which App you use?

If i was you i would go to your doctors and get tested there, if it comes back negative they can give you all the advice you will need while you are there. If you do get a BFP then they can help you get your midwife appointments sorted as well.
There is plenty of people that have had False Negatives and thought nothing of it until a blood tests shows that you are pregnant.

If it's worrying you, please consider going. It will put your mind at rest and will give you some reassurance.
:)

I'm curious what app you use, I'm using MyDays & FertilityFriend and my cycles average out between them ok.

Going to the doctor may be helpful to put your mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->