Confused

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
Long story short I came off the depo in dec 2012, my cycles returned June 2013... They were very normal lasting 5days and 28days between the June and July cycle. Now I was due af on the 16th of sept, it never came so did a test which came back bfp, dr did one which came back bfp, I decided to do another and is now bfn. Iv had 3 more bfn since. Can anyone shed any light on this? I will be seeing my gp next week also. Tia

When did you test your last bfp?

Long story short I came off the depo in dec 2012, my cycles returned June 2013... They were very normal lasting 5days and 28days between the June and July cycle. Now I was due af on the 16th of sept, it never came so did a test which came back bfp, dr did one which came back bfp, I decided to do another and is now bfn. Iv had 3 more bfn since. Can anyone shed any light on this? I will be seeing my gp next week also. Tia

Sounds like it could be a chemical pregnancy ...

When did the bfn happen? With my mc my tests turned bfn then 3 days later the bleeding started.

I got my bfp's on the 16th and 18-19th, and bfn's on the 21st and 22nd, just tested again and it's bfp again. Iv had no bleeding or spotting or cramping, iv mc before and feel nothing like I did then.

Dear may be your urine was wayy too dilute to detect that could explain the bfns and now bfp again. In inittial weeks try to test with fmu or smu.

I've been using first response and one step cheapies, you'd think after 3children I'd know if I was or not but this has thrown me.

Dear every pregnancy is different so don't worry if you are confused. Just contact doc again and get your beta done and see what the nos are now. Hopefully everything will be ok x

Well that's good that you are getting BFP's now. Maybe your urine was too diluted or maybe there was just something wrong with the tests. Maybe your DR can give you an beta hcg test that checks the actual quantity of HCG in your system. (Instead of just a blood pregnancy test that just checks IF there is HCG in your system)

GL sweetie! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->