Confused!!!

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
image.jpg

So here I am again!! Me and my hubby have been ttc for over three years. We have both been back and forth to doctors!! My hubby has the all clear, but I have a little bit of fluid on my right ovary which I have to have removed in ten years time!! Well I'm totally confused as my last period was 1st September, was due 1st October! Well I'm a week late nearly, the last 2 weeks I've been getting positive opk !! I've done hpt and it's negative!! I've not been stressed !! The last few days my right ovary has been giving me jip day and night!! I have. A doctors app on Monday !!

I just don't. Get why I'm getting pos opks!!

I don't think that test is positive,actually.The test line has to be as dark,or darker,than the control line,and in the photo,the test line looks lighter than the control line?

That's not a positive OPK.
LH is always in our system, so many women will always get a faint second line throughout their cycle. LH also rises before AF.
Your doctor will probably order bloods. Sometimes HPT take a while to get positive. Keep us updated.

I know this test is negative but the one a few days ago was a positive!!

Maybe you didn't really ovulate when you thought you did, and the one a few days ago was your body trying to gear up and ovulate.
That can happen sometimes for a number of reasons.
Do you chart your temps? If so you could see if your temps rose- it meant ovulation did occur.
If it didn't- that would also explain why AF hasn't arrived yet.

Mine are positive or almost positive like that right before AF. Since you are only a few days late my guess would be you just ovulated a little bit later.

Another reason would be PCOS, but if you've already been through fertility testing they probably would have caught that.

OPK's aren't known for their accuracy....there is a lot of room for error. The just don't work well for some people.

Maybe you didn't really ovulate when you thought you did, and the one a few days ago was your body trying to gear up and ovulate.
That can happen sometimes for a number of reasons.
Do you chart your temps? If so you could see if your temps rose- it meant ovulation did occur.
If it didn't- that would also explain why AF hasn't arrived yet.

Wss ^^^^

Also it's normal to get a + opk just before AF

:hugs:
I skipped sept af too!
Had a positive FRER on 10/2
And now they're negative again?
( faulty test? Who knows)
I'm waiting for blood work this week.
We've been ttc for about a year now.
Good luck!
Let us know what happens.

I went to doctors this morning, and emergency scan.. only to be told i had an etopic pregnancy!! 5 weeks gone.. I'm so devasted.. My heart has broken into pieces..

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry!
How did they find out? were bloods taken?
It's good you went in!

So sorry! At least they caught it before you lost the tube though!

Oh btw it sounds really odd them saying fluid on ovary and deciding to remove it in 10 years?! What the

They found out by taking blood presure, emergency scan, bloods taken, and vaginal scan.. thats exactly what i was confused about hopefull.. Its odd that i have to have it removed in 10 years time and not now!!

Like alot can change in 10 years, it can grow, disappear, move, or god knows what else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"