confused..

floydx

Reaction score
I found myself on here after searching on the web for answers to my problem and saw some forums on here and thought maybe someone on here could possibly help me out.

okay, my last period was on September 10th to the 14th and I normally have a 31 day cycle, pretty consistent, always on the either the 9th or 10th. the 12th is the latest period ive ever had but that was a long time ago. so I should have started around then but I didn't so as of today im about 4 days late. Just about an hour and half ago I went to the restroom and when I whipped there was a little blood then I just went to the bathroom about 5 minutes ago and nothing. while looking around on the internet I found out about implantation bleed but everything I read talked about it happening before or around the missed period. nothing about after a missed period. I don't know what to think.. thought maybe someone on here has had a similar experience.

- Also I've read a little about symptoms and the only ones I could think i MIGHT have is being really overly emotional.. ive cried more in the past week then I have in like a whole year. and I'm waking up in the morning sooo sweaty.

sorry this is so long.. Im just really confused and nervous. helppp?

Test, girl, test! Good luck :)

What colour was the blood? Sometimes implantation bleeding can take a few days to work it's way out so if it was brown (old blood) then that's a FANTASTIC sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->