• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Confused

AngellaHas2

Reaction score
Let me share my story with you. I have 2 beautiful children. They r 14 and 5. Conceiving my last child was extremely hard and took a very long time. Back in June 2012 I had gastric bypass surgery. I have list 200 pounds. Which is the big reason I think it was so hard to have my last child. This past I October I became pregnant and it was very short lives. I lost the baby after 1 week of finding out. Blood work confermed but my numbers would not double. I was lost and so upset as a woman that I couldn't carry a baby. I questioned God so much and prayed a lot. My cycle went back to normal and my cycle is ever 27-28 days. My last period was December 12th. I am officially late. I don't want to text because I'm so scared of having another miscarriage. It's as if I just don't wanna know because I don't want to set myself up for another fail. I have had cramping but nothing major. What's do u all think?

I am so sorry for your loss but I think you should definitely test, cramping and no af sounds like pregnancy to me:thumbup:
Gl sending sticky vibes your way:flower:

I am so sorry for your loss but I think you should definitely test, cramping and no af sounds like pregnancy to me:thumbup:
Gl sending sticky vibes your way:flower:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm going to wait a few more days. I feel horrible. Like I'm not excited if mad, I feel so blah!

I agree and think you should take a test within the next couple days if still no AF. So sorry to hear about what happened. Good luck and keep us posted on what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"