Confused

Nikkileboydre

Reaction score
Hi, my partner and I have started trying within the last month and a half, my period is 2 days late so I took a test but it came up negative.
Just a little confused and wondering if anyone had any advice for a novice.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Nikk - welcome to BnB :)
I'm going to redirect you to some great info someone else posted
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2164359-some-information-hcg-levels-testing.html
So it's possible you just have lower hcg levels and/or later O so it will take longer for a test to pick up a positive result. It also depends on what kind of test you were using. Hope you get to see a your :bfp: soon! FX

Your cycle can vary due to change in diet, exercise, stress, sickness, etc. Last month I was a day late. It happens sometimes.

Hopefully you are pregnant... But you may just be late. It could be due to the stress/excitement of ttc.

Good luck, I hope this journey isn't too long for you and you get a bfp nice and quickly. X

How do you know AF is two days late? Like the other ladies said you could have just ovulated later this cycle which will cause AF to come later that expected.

I suggest you start temping, sign up on fertility friend and watch their turtorials, you'll learn loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->