confused!!!!

mumxofx1

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering if any one can help, I have been experencing some pregnancy symptoms but not due to ovulate un till to day, my periods are all over the place as I have pcos my cycle can range anywhere between 41-65 days.
I was just wondering if anyone has experienced pregnancy symptoms when ovulating or wheather I could ov ovulated earlyer than I think.
my symtoms are heavy lower abdomen, sore bbs, tired, feeling sick headache, when I was carrying ds I had no symptoms what so ever s a bit confused to what this could be.

Any help would be welcomed thanx

I get symptoms when I ovulate sometimes.

I've had symptoms in the run up to O a few times. It's annoying because I always end up wasting a test.

Thank you for your reply, the cm is a lot heavier than before now and a lot thicker, if I did ovulat when I though I did surly its to early for things to be happening??

i get symptoms all the time and im not preg i think its in my head half the time :(

This two week wait is so getting to me I just want to know, dh won't let me test till sat at the earliest :(

I just posted this yesterday. I always get symptoms when I ovulate, but they have gotten worse as of late.

In the last 48 hours, I've had
headaches
nausea
vomiting (once, almost 3 times)
backache in the hip area
pain in my ovary (omg can it GET any worse!)
sensitive to smells
irritable
sore BB's
peeing frequently

Think that's about it, but you get the jist. You are not alone!

Thank you for your replys it means a lot and its nice to know I'm not the only one coin through this and that it is not in my head :wacko: only tonight to wait and then I can test :happydance: find out for sure

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I had my last period start on July 11th, and had my IUD taken out on July 30th. I had mild spotting that day and a couple days after I bled for 2 days. Since the 30th, my husband and I have...umm...did our business every or every other day. I experienced mild cramping on the 8th and one trip to the bathroom worth of spotting. And now I am experiencing the tingly breasts, headaches, dizzy spells, as well for the past few days have had a thin milky white discharge. No period.
My questions:*
-Should I be counting my period on the 11th of July as my last period or the 2 days bleeding I experienced after my IUD removal?*
-Could I have gotten pregnant so quickly after my IUD removal? -Would the IUD removal have messed up my cycle?*
-When should I take a home pregnancy test?*
Any other insight would be great!!*
Thanks in advance!

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I had my last period start on July 11th, and had my IUD taken out on July 30th. I had mild spotting that day and a couple days after I bled for 2 days. Since the 30th, my husband and I have...umm...did our business every or every other day. I experienced mild cramping on the 8th and one trip to the bathroom worth of spotting. And now I am experiencing the tingly breasts, headaches, dizzy spells, as well for the past few days have had a thin milky white discharge. No period.
My questions:*
-Should I be counting my period on the 11th of July as my last period or the 2 days bleeding I experienced after my IUD removal?*
-Could I have gotten pregnant so quickly after my IUD removal? -Would the IUD removal have messed up my cycle?*
-When should I take a home pregnancy test?*
Any other insight would be great!!*
Thanks in advance!

mumxofx1 - keep us updated & hope this is it for you!

sarahope - I would go from the 11th as the light bleed after the removal of you IUD may be a withdrawal bleed. I would of thought your body would take a while to get back to normal after but it can happen straight away for some people!

Test & see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->