• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

confused

ellydu

Reaction score
Hi ladies ☺ im not really sure if pregnancy is something to worry about or if im just being paranoid.
To cut a long story short I have been on the pill for 5 years since my daughter was born and I have had to stop the combined pill as I was having very frequent migraines. My last period on the pill was around the 10th of Oct amd last it's usual 4 days. I took the pill for another week then I stopped completely. I had another bleed (although more bloody/brown discharge) for a few days. My bf and I bough condoms to use until I get the IUD in next month but we've had sex a number of times without using protection. Last week I had some spotting and ive had cramps and an anxious feeling for a week now. As for food if not had cravings but went completely off food. Nothing is appetising. My books don't hurt and I've only felt sick once...help! Not sure when I can expect my period or what to look out for as symptoms as it feels like forever ago that I had my baby.
Thanks in advance 😘

Hi! I didn't want to R&R. I Dont really have any advice as I was only on the pill for a few months 7 years ago. However, have you tested? You can always call your doctor to discuss.

You will probably find more help in the 2ww or TTC sections of the forums. :flower:

Coming off the pill can cause pregnancy symptoms - it may also take a few months for your period to resume it's usual schedule. Best thing to do is just take a test in a few days :)

all you can do is test and if negative maybe wait another week and see if you get AF then test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"