Confused ?

I can confirm, I had a bad batch of test , just thought I'd give the heads up, as i no a lot of you ladies us this brand ! Xx

I can confirm, I had a bad batch of test , just thought I'd give the heads up, as i no a lot of you ladies us this brand ! Xx

Sorry to hear that :-( I think I did too, as AF arrived today. FXed for your next cycle! Xx

Stalking, mytime. PS I found you.

Hay tank!!! How's you? And the pregnancy? , hope all is well !! ... I think got a bad batch of tests, as I couldn't try as such this cycle, and was way out from O when we did dtd due to certain test being done, but next month I'm getting that bfp ! XxxX

This morning I used one of the tests like you have and my second line looked just like yours. I took a first response and the lines showed up positive

Stalking, mytime. PS I found you.

Hay tank!!! How's you? And the pregnancy? , hope all is well !! ... I think got a bad batch of tests, as I couldn't try as such this cycle, and was way out from O when we did dtd due to certain test being done, but next month I'm getting that bfp ! XxxX

This morning I used one of the tests like you have and my second line looked just like yours. I took a first response and the lines showed up positive

Congrats on your bfp ... But sadly I got af today

Sorry about af, mytime. Did you start your fertility testing?

Sorry about af, mytime. Did you start your fertility testing?

Yes, all things via blood test are all normal, DF's recent SA came back fine, and I had a hsg done, and delighted to say both tubes r open! ... My right one was a little slow passing the dye, I was told to switch positions and then It flew through 😂... I'm going back to clinic in August, but in the mean time I'm back on clomid, i think they want to do IUI , BUT I'm praying a hsg and clomid combo does the trick, last month we weren't able to "try" but had a moment a week after o, but all guns are blazing this month, even gone and bought a shed load of opks, pressed and soft cups !!! :spermy::bunny:

OH that is very exciting. GL :dust::dust: I hope next cycle is your lucky cycle.

I hope you get your bfp next cycle! Sorry AF showed up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"