Confused..!

makeupgirl

Reaction score
Right ladies, I'm looking for some help and advice over here!

I'm totally new to the whole TWW thing and calculating ovulation times, luteal phase, etc.

As far as I know, I've ovulated somewhere between October 3rd-6th. I remember having EWCM on the 4th and 5th. Hubby & I BD'd once on the 3rd & 4th. I've thought my cycles were averaging 30 days, but they are in fact averaging 33. (Not a massive difference!) My last cycle was September 19th.

I've been testing with eBay cheapies since Tuesday.. dangerous, I know. And of course, they've all showed up negative. Just went to the bathroom and noticed semi-clear CM with a string of blood in it. Of course I was instantly upset as although we aren't actively trying, I still want it to happen so desperately!

My question is.. although it says I'm meant to start on Monday, could this be implantation bleeding? Or would it be way too late for that.. I haven't had any symptoms out of the ordinary other than lots of cramping and things earlier this week!

Edit: I'm having stretchy CM, painful boobs, and I'm really moody. (Typical symptoms before AF though.)

Thank ya'll for your help! :hugs:

To add.. I've just checked how many DPO I am and with all my info, I should be about 9DPO and it says it's still too early to test.. Gahhhh!! Why!! Lol.

I just asked a similar question! - I am 10 dpo and not sure if I am spotting/having implantation bleeding.

Hopefully somebody with more experience will be along to advise soon but in the mean time fingers crossed for us both :) xx

I just asked a similar question! - I am 10 dpo and not sure if I am spotting/having implantation bleeding.

Hopefully somebody with more experience will be along to advise soon but in the mean time fingers crossed for us both :) xx

Eeeep! Didn't realize otherwise I would've just popped my head on your thread, hehehe.

Yes, fingers majorly crossed!!

With both my girls I had implatation bleeding, it was more of a brown then bright red though. I had a major increase in CM too. Implatation usually happens anytime from 5dpo to 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->