Confused??

darjust

Reaction score
I NEVER have early periods. Last time I did was probably years ago.

At about 7dpo, I had severe cramping that lasted maybe a couple hours or less.
Ive had a fever since about 5dpo, usually my normal temp is 97.6 but at 7 dpo it was 98.6 then shot to 101.4. Yikes! I also had a headache.
I ended up taking something for it, because I was feeling beyond hot and miserable.
The next morning at 8dpo my temp was 97.6 again. (Due to my fever reducer maybe?) Later in the day it was 99 again, and has stayed between 99-101 since.
I've had a headache consistently through all of this.
I got a faint positive on a clear blue (I know I know lol) at like 8dpo but now wondering if it was Evap line.

Yesterday I had orange spotting. This morning I wiped and had some clear watery looking cm with bright red blood mixed in, I felt really "wet" all day. And had more orange spotting.
I went to the bathroom a couple hours ago and had more red blood, light but definitely there. Only got a few drops on my panties, nothing since, but I'm still getting some when I wipe. I also got really nauseous and dizzy after I went pee the last time!
I'm not really cramping at all, very mild to the point I just notice it's there.
My cramps usually are over the top horrible and make me not able to move out of bed, so I really am so confused.

I'm due for AF on the 8th or 9th. It varies usually depending on the month.

Any ideas?? :/
Not sure if the bleeding is IB cause I had those cramps way back a few days ago.

After a miscarriage, I'm hoping this bleeding is a good sign. I really want that positive test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->