Confused.

TeeBeeXox

Reaction score
Hey guys...Im not sure whats going on with my body.. but my last period was in december and stoped on the 18th.. but with this period.. this was my first one to ever go for so long. My periods tend to stay for 7 days but this last one went for 13-15 days now i havnt had a period its been 1month 8 days or so since my period and i do believe to be 11 days late.
Im just scared to test, becauae i think i will be rather crushed..
As last year i was pregnant for the first time ever and ending up having a miscarriage and had to have a dnc in november.
Im bloated, my boobs are starting to get sore i think.. i seem to be weeing and poopin alot more
But i dunno if my its just my period about to kick in or not.
Someone help? I just dont know if my bodies out of wack becauae i have lost two kilo.. or if i could possibly be pregnant.. I seem to be eating alot too, ive had a bit of cramping also, which makes me think its just period related
Normally i have just two pieces of toast in the morning.. but now ive having that and porridge and still feel a lil hungry.

The only advice I can give you is to take a test. We're here to support whatever the outcome. But I see it like cancer: avoiding the oncologist won't make you suddenly not have cancer, you just are shortening your window to treat/live a healthy life. If you are pregnant, wouldn't you want to know so you can take care of your body? I vote take a test and go from there.

The only advice I can give you is to take a test. We're here to support whatever the outcome. But I see it like cancer: avoiding the oncologist won't make you suddenly not have cancer, you just are shortening your window to treat/live a healthy life. If you are pregnant, wouldn't you want to know so you can take care of your body? I vote take a test and go from there.
That does make sense.. i know i need to find out im just so scared. I just dont want to see that negative.. but i just have to do it. I just seriously thought my body was out of order.

I know. Seeing bfns suck big time. Just go in expecting it then if it is bfp celebrate. Easier said than done. But you have to do it. We can have wonky cycles every now and then, and I find when I do I get pregnancy symptoms. But only a test can answer if you are pregnant or the cycle is off :(

Thanks hunni! Will give it go.. time to go buy some tests i suppose. Thankyou x

I took a test at 12 days late and negative test , did it at night though.. im now 13 days late.. and this just isnt normal for me.
I dunno what to do.. i cant even get into see my doctor for a month :/

Why can't you get in for a month? That's insane. I would push them to make a sooner appointment. You might even have to call each mid morning and ask if they had last minute cancellations. That's insane.

Because unfortunately my doctor is one of the best in town.. and he goes away alot for meetings and what not and only comes into thr clinic Tuesday's and Thursday's.. but i went into thr clinic today and demended to see him and the lady got it when i said im late on my period so she told me to ring up early tomorrow to see if theres an emergency appointments, so fingers crossed i can get in :) but i feel like my period might be kicking in.. back pain and cramping :( by the wway thank you so much for replying.. really helpin me to settle while i wait on my body and doctors :) xx

I can't vote in your poll because I am confused too!

I also have cycles like yours, especially after a loss--charting is really difficult for me--I just stay positive somehow. You could have an outtawhack experience or you may just get your :bfp:! (and of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the latter!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->