Confused!

gennifaire

Reaction score
Today is DPO 10.

I started spotting yesterday with very mild cramps. The color was brownish, and barely needed a pad - I wiped and could see it. This moring, checked my pad - nothing really on it, a few blood drops and wiped again, barely any there, what was there was light pink/brownish.

However, doing my temp chart - it dropped. I went from 97.58(yesterday morning) to a sudden 96.93(this morning).

So, this clearly cant be the occurrence of implantation bleeding if I am indeed having a temp drop could it? Ive never started AF this light before thus why I am confused.

It could be an implantation dip in temp! There is some debate about whether this really exists, fertility friend did a study and found it was somewhat more common on pregnant than non-pregnant charts. It could also be caused by a second estrogen surge in the middle of your luteal phase.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip.html

I doubt it's AF so early...don't count yourself out!

Well, I should have just waited. Its AF. Just started weird and early by a week. :'(

However, I didnt know about the temp drop so - plus side! I do now! :wacko::wacko:

Sorry to hear that the witch came early...although if she's coming anyway I'd rather she come early than late. BFN's before AF are no fun at all.

Of course I also went to the doctors today because this AF was unusual, but nope, alls norm. >.< lol

and yes. i rather know im not preg NOW then wait. I hate waiting. patience is something i never have learned lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->