Confused...

Discussion in 'TV, Film & Entertainment' started by Harveysmum369, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Harveysmum369

Harveysmum369 Mrs Christmas

Have i missed something on Eastenders?Ok so Archie and Peggy are getting divorced...as it isnt final yet would that mean when archie gets murdered peggy automatically gets the pub back?
    Donna
    xxx

2. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

That's what I was thinking. If he owns it, and he dies, she's still next of kin. Unless he has a will stating otherwise, which he told Janine he did, which gives her motive and Billy is a witness to it.

3. nievesmama

nievesmama Proud mum of 3 xx

I missed a couple episodes and got totally confused, i had to get my 12 yr old to give me a runthrough of what happened!!x

4. Shireena__x

Shireena__x In My Own Little World

yhh in his new will suposely he pt he wanted janine to have the vic

the divorce wernt finalised dats why he did all that today so she wuld sign the papers then officially there divorced so she no longer had the vic

hopefully he dies before he posts them and he didnt change the will cause i hate fatty janine :growl:

5. Harveysmum369

Harveysmum369 Mrs Christmas

I think its gonna be someone obvious like Phil or Ronnie,it said in the paper for the listings over xmas that when the police go to question her, janine is terrified.
    Donna
    xxxx