Confused

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Hi all not really sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong place let me know anyway I have 4 kids 8 6 3 and the baby 4 months Iv not been using anything to prevent another pregnancy and I know my family and others will judge as I have 4 already but the truth is I'd love another baby I own my own home both hubby and I have good jobs and are financially stable so no problems there only issue is the judgment from others I don't really know the point of this but just wanted thoughts has anyone went and got pregnant event though you know you are blessed with your kids and it's not conventional to have another thanks for reading if you got this far lol xxx

You need to just get your head round that it's nobody else's business. People will always judge but at the end of the day it's not their lives. I have 6 living children and it was our choice- we don't get any help from anyone so people can stick their opinions ☺️
So long as your children are loved and you can financially manage then that's all that matters x

Thanks for replying me and my husband also don't get any help from anyone and we love kids and are financially stable enough to give them a good life I just hate the ooh your mad comments or haven't you got enough lol silly really but your right it's no Ines business

I always get those comments too I just say 'yes we are mad and were planning 6 more' 😂 They never know what to reply to that, people can be so rude!

Lol 😂 yes it is very rude I would never dream of telling someone they have too many or not enough kids it's crazy it's such a personal choice might try that response next time lol

I could have written this post myself. My first two children were Irish twins... not by choice but because I fell pregnant while on the pill with the second and thankfully he stuck. At first I was shocked because we were then undecided whether we wanted another one or not but then I came around and actually looked forward to having him. My third would have been an Irish twin too but then I had three unexplained back-to-back losses. Finally I got my rainbow and she was born in August of this year.

We want a fourth baby but, like you, I'm worried about people judging me. When I posted on FB my pregnancy with my rainbow baby, I had rude and hurtful comments from people. I think if I do get pregnant I'm going to keep it off FB but even that won't completely help me. I have people commenting on the size of my family all the time. Really I want to tell them off because it truly is none of their business. My theory is that some people are able to handle more kids than others and at the same time some kids are easier to raise than others so just because someone has had a negative experience in parenthood doesn't mean that they should judge others that are able to cope better. Sometimes I think it is jealousy over anything else.

As a side note I almost made a lady faint once during my last pregnancy. She was drawing my blood for my first trimester bloodwork and asked me if it was my first baby. When I replied "No it is my third" she gave me the typical grunt of disapproval and then went on to say "Well then you should have a fourth to even out the genders". I think she said that to be smart and when I replied "Yes, we already plan to" she just about fell off her feet. Luckily she didn't because she still was holding the needle in my arm but she didn't say anything else the rest of the time she was drawing my blood.

lol I also felt that on my appointments from my last pregnancy the midwifes were shocked it was my fourth baby I must have got asked a hundred times if it was my first the truth is me and my hubby just love kids it's really that simple and we feel like we can give them the love and upbringing that they deserve so it really is unfair to judge us simply on how many kids we have but that's the world I suppose

I also thought that if I do ever get pregnant again I will be keeping it of facebook I do hate the comments and judgment

I actually found friends and family ok- i even got a few people say they wish they'd had a bigger family. It's strangers and medical professionals I found worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->