confused

txmommy88

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
So I have 2 children and very recently found out that I am pregnant with my 3rd baby. By very recently, I mean my LMP was 10/31/16-11/4/16. My cyles are on average about 29-30 days and my positive pregnancy test was on 11/21/16 which stated 1-2 weeks. My situation is unfortuantely not very cut and dry though. I slept with one man on the11/6/16, he pulled out. I then slept with my ex on 11/11/16,11/12/16,11/13/16, and 11/15/16. Ive utilized google to the extreme and all dates point to me ovulating after 11/11/16. I also had sono at 4 weeks and 4 days since LMP and there was only a visible yolk sac which confirms im very early along. I'm just going crazy bc I know it is possible for precum to contain sperm & sperm can survive up to 6 days...AND i received BFP on 11/21/16. please ladies...thoughts on the possiblities of the first man being the father?!😫...i know, not very irresponsible on my part!

I ovulated on 11/11, had sex on 11/11, got pregnant. I previously DTD on 11/5, so I am confident it was the 11th I conceived on. Sperm can, under best circumstances, last up to 5 days. 6 is probably a stretch, especially for an incomplete sexual encounter (sperm deposited outside the vaginal environment). There is only sperm in pre-ejaculate if your partner had previously ejaculated, and had not urinated between that and sex with you.

Of course, there can be exceptions. Some men, on rare occasion, have sperm in pre-ejaculate (even though "experts" say they can't), some men have super sperm that live 6-7 days. Some men can't pull out fast enough. Some men are infertile. The only way you will get a true answer is after the baby is born.

But most likely the ex, on the 11th. That would be a BFP at 10dpo, which is not that early at all. I got my BFP on 9dpo (on 11/20) but it was super faint I didn't get a good one until 11dpo (11/22). So 10 is pretty fine, especially if it was an early detection test.

I would tend to agree the more likely father is the ex. On the outside it could be the first guy, but more likely is your ex since you DTD with him right on or around ovulation. Good luck! *hugs*

What day was your ultrasound? I personally see just yolk sacs at 5w2dish which would be approximately 3w2d after ovulation. And while sperm CAN last up to 5 days, mine never have. And as long as he pulled out on time, I doubt it was him. I've had lazy pullout and pullout fail (pulled out then immediately went back for round two) and not fallen. So my vote is ex rather than one night stand.

Also been there done that. So don't beat yourself up.

And you can get a paternity blood test done at 9weeks now but it's like $1800 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->