Confused??

Rheanna2

Reaction score
Confused!!

I'm wondering if anyone has ever been in this situation..

So basically I was on the depot injection and I came off it and I had a period that ended on the 24th of may. On the 11th of June I took an ovulation test and it was positive, me and my OH had sex on the 10th and 11th of June. I haven't gotten a period but the pregnancy tests are coming back negative.. I've got an appointment with my GP next Monday but I feel like I'm losing my mind. I've had a few symptoms..

Do you know how long your cycles are? If you got a positive OPK on the 11th of June that means you didn't O until about the 12th possibly. And depending on how long your luteal phase is (average is 14 - 16 days) that will tell you how long til your period is due. I'd say you're due between the 26th and 28th of this month.

What symptoms have you been experiencing?

Usually 21 days. Just my boobs feeling more tender and my nipples looking a bit darker, going to the toilet more often just little things like that

It could still just be too early especially as you don't know how long your cycles are yet. I've always felt really strong symptoms before my bfps (been pregnant 3 times now), but if you aren't feeling anything too obviously different (though I know it's hard to know as it's just your first cycle), I would just wait a few more days and see what happens. It's hard to say what a normal cycle would be like for you yet so this might just be a long one.

Yeah I just keep waiting to see if it comes, I plan to take another test Sunday morning and then obviously I have the doctors on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->